• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Spurs v Liverpool OMT ***

Lucas can't feel very good about himself, coming on late just to fudge up for a fantastic team effort to get level. We're bloody cursed, did not deserve this. Well fought after the first 15 minutes, lads.

Silly mistakes as all season but one thing we shown is fight and guts, all the things claimed we don't have, deserved more from that today maybe even the win.

Credit to Mason for what he instilled from the Man U second half and that today TBH

Where's the fight and guts at kick off though, that's 5-0, 2-0 and 3-0 down within half an hour for the last 3 games. Didn't we have like 10 league games in a row where we went 2-0 down and didn't score a 1st half goal. Players keep telling us we're trying etc but they don't start like that.

Good performance for the last hour but if you start like we do then you don't deserve anything.

It's such a shame really to lose like this. Nevertheless, the disappointment aside, I think it will help the team's psychology coming back from 3 down like they did. We literally shut them down after the 30th minute. All their possession resulted in nothing and we were the ones creating the chances. The results haven't gone our way, but the performances are at least what we want to see, which is encouraging.

Lucas can't feel very good about himself, coming on late just to fudge up for a fantastic team effort to get level. We're bloody cursed, did not deserve this. Well fought after the first 15 minutes, lads.
At least he’s transphobic and supports an authoritarian hatchet man.

Silly mistakes as all season but one thing we shown is fight and guts, all the things claimed we don't have, deserved more from that today maybe even the win.

Credit to Mason for what he instilled from the Man U second half and that today TBH
Fight and guts but a lack of sureness and terrible defending. We need to align guts and fight with quality.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Where's the fight and guts at kick off though, that's 5-0, 2-0 and 3-0 down within half an hour for the last 3 games. Didn't we have like 10 league games in a row where we went 2-0 down and didn't score a 1st half goal. Players keep telling us we're trying etc but they don't start like that.

Good performance for the last hour but if you start like we do then you don't deserve anything.

I agree, don't get me wrong, its not good enough

But I take that second half from Man United and that today, despite it hurting like hell

Yep, these "come backs" are only masking issues.

Back