• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Spurs v Liverpool OMT ***

Neville hit the tickle my balls with a feather there.

Jose and Conte have turned us into a negative reactive team and now that won’t leave us without wholesale changes.

Need some big changes close season or we could be next seasons Everton.

Oh dear we are blaming Jose and Conte. He missed out Nuno? He forgot the poor half season under Pochettino? Neville tends to jump into certain conclusions rather quickly. I wonder if he has another interview planned with Kane.

I didn't want him, only reason i accepted him is because i knew how it would end and he didn't disappoint.
Conte had the balls to tell it as it and how how quite a lot of us can see it.

And I can agree with his comments, I can also see why he would not survive them.

Its ok me, you or john the plasterer down the bricklayers thinking the players are sh1t, its another the manager ranting about it like a coked up bricky after a match

As you look in the mirror ...
See my original post on the matter.

I'm quite conscious of my biases and take them into account. That's why I prefer to rely on stats to opinions. People will remember whatever suits their opinions and forget that which doesn't. Can't do that with stats.

That could have been very different if we were a bit more clinical.

I wonder if Son’s chance would have been pulled back for the handball in the build up

And I can agree with his comments, I can also see why he would not survive them.

Its ok me, you or john the plasterer down the bricklayers thinking the players are sh1t, its another the manager ranting about it like a coked up bricky after a match

Yeah, we should all just keep quiet and let them get on with it.

Amazingly still in it, and really should be only 3-2 down.

Klopp will read the riot act at HT so I think that will be revival quashed when they come back out. We have to ride the storm and not concede a 4th early doors. If we could bag a 2nd before the 70th minute it could out some doubt in their minds and the crowd might get on their back

I'm quite conscious of my biases and take them into account. That's why I prefer to rely on stats to opinions. People will remember whatever suits their opinions and forget that which doesn't. Can't do that with stats.

I think the first 20 mins of play, the team were playing 3 standard deviations of stupidity :tonguewink:

You can actually.

As much of a joke as we are defensively - that was a lovely goal, started in our own half and kept the ball in tight situations before Skipps lovely through ball to Perisic and him making a mug out of Van Dijk and a great finish from Kane.

Just goes to show we do have some decent players, just need the right coach to put it all together (along with some decent fudging defenders).....

Back