• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs new investment

https://tbrfootball.com/tottenham-t...e-off-pitch-deals-confirmed-in-last-24-hours/

Spurs partner with two huge brands

Tottenham have announced that they have partnered with British oil giants Castrol and BP Pules, the electric vehicle company established by British Petroleum.

Castrol will become the clubs official motor oil and EV fluids partner, while the BP deal will see electric charging stations erected across Spurs’ sites.
At least our sponsors are legit, and not some made up betting company out of Vietnam, with no website, no employees and a dead CEO....

Finally, we have an official motor oil and EV fluids partner.

One less stick for the Levy out mob to beat him with, and we won’t hear that chant again.

I just hope we are backing the grounds staff and they are happy with the switch for their machinery lubrication needs.

One less stick for the Levy out mob to beat him with, and we won’t hear that chant again.

I just hope we are backing the grounds staff and they are happy with the switch for their machinery lubrication needs.
Do not hold your breath for that happening.

Amanda Staveley Builds New Fund, Eyes Tottenham Among Next Deals​

• Ex-Saudi Sportswashing Machine board member raised £500 million via fund
  • AS Monaco is also among potential targets being studied
Amanda Staveley, who has stepped down from the board of Saudi Sportswashing Machine, is searching for her next football investment, with stakes in Tottenham Hotspur among the possible targets she’s exploring.
Staveley has recently raised about £500 million ($649 million) through her investment fund PCP Capital Partners and has been looking at a number of football clubs to deploy the cash, according to a person familiar with the matter. It’s unclear who the backers are. Staveley is well-connected in the Gulf region.
Tottenham Hotspur, which came fifth in the last Premier League season, is one of the clubs on Staveley’s radar. She has held initial discussions to buy a minority stake with Rothschild & Co., an adviser to Tottenham, the person said. A deal, if any, is likely to involve convertible preference shares, the person said. Other potential targets being studied include AS Monaco, which compete in Ligue 1, the top tier of French football, the person said, who asked not to be identified as the information is private.
Saying-grace-painting-of-old-man-praying-30DoT-SQUARE.jpg

Levy is a sharp cat. He would take their money for a minority share but arrange the deal so that they have no real power or say in how the club is run.

Find it hugely ironic that Stavely's husband, a wealthy Arab, would want to invest in a club so closely linked to a Jewish - or Jewish supporting - fanbase. Picturing Levy stretching her for money and telling her how much better she looks with Spurs.

helmond.jpg

Levy is a sharp cat. He would take their money for a minority share but arrange the deal so that they have no real power or say in how the club is run.

Find it hugely ironic that Stavely's husband, a wealthy Arab, would want to invest in a club so closely linked to a Jewish - or Jewish supporting - fanbase. Picturing Levy stretching her for money and telling her how much better she looks with Spurs.

View attachment 17397
The Jewish ess of our fan base is really overstated. It's not thought to be more than 5% of the total. Besides should an Arab not be willing to work with a club that has some nominal Jewish link?

The Jewish ess of our fan base is really overstated. It's not thought to be more than 5% of the total. Besides should an Arab not be willing to work with a club that has some nominal Jewish link?

It happens, Abramovich ended Emirates deal with Chelsea after he took over because he didn't want Middle Eastern money in the club, not saying its the case at Spurs but it happens. There is also, according to someone I know a kind of covenant to keep the club in Jewish hands, regardless of the 5% match going fanbase (its much larger outside that, there is no coincidence of Levy- Sugar - Scholar. There is some writing about it, I will see if I can dig it out.

Anyway as I say, we might take their money, I don't see a place being made on the board for anyone though not because of religion but because of control, any mini investment that is not ownership likely to be dealt with as a "we will grow your investment" rather than a controlling interest IMO.

I also see, based on previous posts, zero chance of Rocky Dennis being allowed anywhere near the boardroom, her and her husband have terrible reputations here and in the Middle East, she is a grifter

Back