• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Fair play and great to hear all is good
It’s also great to hear someone come out of the other end of being treated for some challenges
Keep on being positive and keep on getting that time wit6 your son when you can. From your comments I get the impression he is a focal point of positivity and clearly that bond is super tight

Thanks, mate. I'm getting there! He is indeed. The motivation behind getting me forward and keeping on working. I hate that he had to go through his parents getting divorced and all that entails, but there simply was no other way. He seems to be dealing with it pretty well so far, thankfully.

Made a toad in the hole
Missus was stuck on doing some work with the police so ones the text… can you make dinner

I’m a decent cop if it’s something I know but I have to say it was quality. Only the best sausages and first time with the batter mix

I do know though from the experience the next time it will end up soggy ;)

got parkinson's so I do take prescribed drugs. But have been doing shrooms and tried ket

A part of my treatment is to do a lot of exercise to keep my symptoms as low as possible. I got some speed from a kid at work.

Honestly its mad, I been on and off on the treadmill been to the gym for 3 hours as well.

Took it at 10am. Can't believe how much energy I got. Funcking amazing.

My gym is the 24 hour one next to hove train station. Thinking of going back there right now.

How long does this last cos I feel like more hyper then I ever felt in my life.

Made a toad in the hole
Missus was stuck on doing some work with the police so ones the text… can you make dinner

I’m a decent cop if it’s something I know but I have to say it was quality. Only the best sausages and first time with the batter mix

Do the sausages wrapped in bacon, its amazing

I’ve seen that
Wasn’t sure how that would work with the batter
I’ll try that though
Do it now.

Right now, no time to waste. They tell you no because they are trying to limit you. Dont let them do it.

Beat them so they can't beat you. If you give in they have already won. Dont let them win just because we are spurs fans does not mean we have to always accept losing.

Desire hunger equals success.

You give in on this you will give in on everything then you won't be able to look people in the eye ever again because you know in your heart you gave in.

No limits.

Do it now.

Right now, no time to waste. They tell you no because they are trying to limit you. Dont let them do it.

Beat them so they can't beat you. If you give in they have already won. Dont let them win just because we are spurs fans does not mean we have to always accept losing.

Desire hunger equals success.

You give in on this you will give in on everything then you won't be able to look people in the eye ever again because you know in your heart you gave in.

No limits.
I’m in bed
No can do (not a Chinese restaurant)

got parkinson's so I do take prescribed drugs. But have been doing shrooms and tried ket

A part of my treatment is to do a lot of exercise to keep my symptoms as low as possible. I got some speed from a kid at work.

Honestly its mad, I been on and off on the treadmill been to the gym for 3 hours as well.

Took it at 10am. Can't believe how much energy I got. Funcking amazing.

My gym is the 24 hour one next to hove train station. Thinking of going back there right now.

How long does this last cos I feel like more hyper then I ever felt in my life.

Watch your heart rate on that stuff, and never mix with alcohol. You know that, of course, but just saying. Stay safe, mate.

Made a toad in the hole

My missus made lovely Toad in hole but I do cooking now and have never done it, I'll give it a try, I'm worried about batter as I've mucked up Yorkshire puddings many times.

...then fish and chips on top, with an apple pie on top of that.

Actually I went to Pizza Pilgrims in Bayswater earlier, and they claim they drove to Napoli and met a famous local and prepared the menu with him.
It was a very odd menu, including the Americana which was "hot dogs and fries" on a pizza. Dear me.

...then fish and chips on top, with an apple pie on top of that.

Actually I went to Pizza Pilgrims in Bayswater earlier, and they claim they drove to Napoli and met a famous local and prepared the menu with him.
It was a very odd menu, including the Americana which was "hot dogs and fries" on a pizza. Dear me.
That didn’t come via an Italian chef then

Back