• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Mrs has told me for my 50th (November) she is taking me to Iceland for the below (bucket list item)
So so excited looks amazing, what a lovely wife !!
On the spare day we will be going to see the Orca wild, always been a huge want of mine

Reykjavik & Golden Circle Northern Lights Tour

This four-night getaway to Iceland shows off the country’s highlights. See the ‘Golden Circle’ and the famous geysers; experience the relaxing geothermal waters of the Blue Lagoon and explore the country by nightfall as you search for the Northern Lights.

What's included?

ALL OF THE ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES LISTED BELOW ARE INCLUDED IN THE HOLIDAY PRICE

• Transfers: return airport transfers
  • Meals: 4 breakfasts and 1 dinner at Seafood Grill
  • Accommodation: 3 nights standard double/twin room at the Hotel Frón (or similar), 1 night in a standard double/twin room at the Northern Lights Inn
  • The following activities and equipment are included: full-day excursion to the Golden Circle, Northern Lights hunt by boat, Northern Lights coach tour, entrance to Blue Lagoon (order subject to change)
  • Services of expert guides during activities
This four-night Reykjavik holiday offers the perfect introduction to Iceland’s capital and some of the country’s much-loved natural attractions. In addition, there are extensive opportunities to seek out the Aurora and hopefully catch a glimpse of this natural phenomenon as it dances in the dark skies.

A tour of the ‘Golden Circle’ will take you to the lovely Thingvellir National Park, which has been labelled by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Here, you can see the amazing Silfra Fissure, a separation point between the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates, which has some of the clearest water on the planet. Stand in awe watching the iconic geysers of the Haukadalur Geothermal Area, and take photos by the mighty Gullfoss Waterfall. You will also have the chance to spend time in the relaxing Blue Lagoon, soaking in mineral-rich waters and getting completely refreshed.

Two nights of dedicated Northern Lights hunting are included in this trip, in addition to a third night at the Northern Lights Inn which is located in an area away from artificial light, considerably enhancing your opportunities of gazing upon the lights from the comfort of your accommodation. An extensive hunt is undertaken on day 3 as you are taken from viewpoint to viewpoint, from the luxury of a comfortable coach, away from the city lights, and into the surrounding countryside. You will also take a unique Northern Lights tour by boat, travelling out to sea and away from any light pollution

Looks incredible

Mrs has told me for my 50th (November) she is taking me to Iceland for the below (bucket list item)
On the spare day we will be going to see the Orca wild, always been a huge want of mine

This four-night getaway to Iceland shows off the country’s highlights. See the ‘Golden Circle’ and the famous geysers; experience the relaxing geothermal waters of the Blue Lagoon and explore the country by nightfall as you search for the Northern Lights.

What's included?

ALL OF THE ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES LISTED BELOW ARE INCLUDED IN THE HOLIDAY PRICE

• Accommodation: 3 nights standard double/twin room at the Hotel Frón (or similar), 1 night in a standard double/twin room at the Northern Lights Inn
  • The following activities and equipment are included: full-day excursion to the Golden Circle, Northern Lights hunt by boat, Northern Lights coach tour, entrance to Blue Lagoon (order subject to change)
This four-night Reykjavik holiday offers the perfect introduction to Iceland’s capital and some of the country’s much-loved natural attractions. In addition, there are extensive opportunities to seek out the Aurora and hopefully catch a glimpse of this natural phenomenon as it dances in the dark skies.

A tour of the ‘Golden Circle’ will take you to the lovely Thingvellir National Park, which has been labelled by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Here, you can see the amazing Silfra Fissure, a separation point between the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates, which has some of the clearest water on the planet. Stand in awe watching the iconic geysers of the Haukadalur Geothermal Area, and take photos by the mighty Gullfoss Waterfall. You will also have the chance to spend time in the relaxing Blue Lagoon, soaking in mineral-rich waters and getting completely refreshed.

Two nights of dedicated Northern Lights hunting are included in this trip, in addition to a third night at the Northern Lights Inn which is located in an area away from artificial light, considerably enhancing your opportunities of gazing upon the lights from the comfort of your accommodation. An extensive hunt is undertaken on day 3 as you are taken from viewpoint to viewpoint, from the luxury of a comfortable coach, away from the city lights, and into the surrounding countryside. You will also take a unique Northern Lights tour by boat, travelling out to sea and away from any light pollution
You'll only be getting just over 4 hours of daylight....will feel pretty weird.

What's included?

Sounds a wonderful trip.

And good luck with the Orca - they are amazing!

What's included?

The northern lights and a sky dark enough to see the milky way are two of my bucket list.
Enjoy it.

What's included?

Awesome
Scandinavia is a gem
I have spend about a month of 2022 there for work and I’ve promised my wife a trip to Denmark this year so she can at least see Copenhagen… I’ll be working some of the time
I’ve been in Finland when it was summer solstice and it’s quite mental that it’s so light all the time.
You will have an amazing time

Now I don't have the full picture, but that sounds way over the top for what can hardly be described as a serious crime/major issue.
I think that's the general consensus. Plus just the fact that the rave/party scene has rolled on for years there unquestioned....and now this.

What hasn't happened lately - hahaha, jesus christ, I feel like I'm slowly peeling a layer off of reality, and what's beneath is just gorgeous. I've gone from being a cynic to being an optimist in a matter of months. Love is all you need, indeed, and that's a powerful message. Honesty, openness, dear to be vulnerable - if we let these principles guide us in the years to come, and I've got a feeling we might be getting our toes wet pretty soon, humanity could take a quantum leap into a reality most don't dare to dream about. I'm experiencing transformations in some of my relationships that I did not think was possible, and as a result I'm feeling more compassion about everyone around me, even the annoying old farts on Twitter. I've seen salvation, and I know I must sound a bit ridiculous, which I agree with, but holy smokes - why not dream when you've had a look behind the curtain? :D Imagine if we all dare to dream, because we see the consequences of the actions of people guided by their hearts? It's really the stuff of The Beatles, the age of Aquarius, the summer of Love and so on - and it is exactly that! It's coming around for a second time, and I trust us to be ready for it this time. What do we have to lose? Why not dream while we can? Life is but a dream within a dream, the true tao can't be written down or read.

Last edited:
What hasn't happened lately - hahaha, jesus christ, I feel like I'm slowly peeling a layer off of reality, and what's beneath is just gorgeous. I've gone from being a cynic to being an optimist in a matter of months. Love is all you need, indeed, and that's a powerful message. Honesty, openness, dear to be vulnerable - if we let these principles guide us in the years to come, and I've got a feeling we might be getting our toes wet pretty soon, humanity could take a quantum leap into a reality most don't dare to dream about. I'm experiencing transformations in some of my relationships that I did not think was possible, and as a result I'm feeling more compassion about everyone around me, even the annoying old farts on Twitter. I've seen salvation, and I know I must sound a bit ridiculous, which I agree with, but holy smokes - why not dream when you've had a look behind the curtain? :D Imagine if we all dare to dream, because we see the consequences of the actions of people guided by their hearts? It's really the stuff of The Beatles, the age of Aquarius, the summer of Love and so on - and it is exactly that! It's coming around for a second time, and I trust us to be ready for it this time. What do we have to lose? Why not dream while we can? Life is but a dream within a dream, the true tao can't be written down or read.
You're eating mushrooms again, aren't you?

brick OMT.

We are heading into the Age of Aquarius, expect big things !!

How’s things in 1967?

brick OMT.

The original post and this response is really peak level glory glory :D

@Daisuk I really do love the ideas presented but everyone is pressured in to being a clam to get by and it's hard to see that changing unless there's something planned I'm unaware of. It seems like more of the same, the general eroding of human rights and living standards, the 1984 level of justification of things not being as good as they should be because of the "current economic crisis"..

I am intrigued by the transformations in relationships you mentioned, would you care to be more specific (only if you're cool with sharing of course!)

Back