• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Simple poll: who do want managing Tottenham Hotspur FC next season?

Who do you want managung Tottenham Hotspur FC next season?

• Tim Sherwood

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 43 58.9%
  • Frank De Boer

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Cesare Prandelli

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Luciano Spaletti

• Eddie Howe

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Steve McClaren

• Rafa Benitez

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Harry Redknapp

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • None of the above

Votes: 7 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Out of these guys + Sherwood, Bruce, McClaren, Capello, Yakin and Martinez would be a more correct poll
Levy will never go back to Redknapp (or Jol for that matter), nor the massive gamble of Howe, and Prandelli is staying with Italy after signing a new contract.
Klinsmann is also a no go, he's also signed a new contract with USA and want to remain there. Something can of course happen in the summer, but at the moment he's not available (like Ancelotti)
Roberto Martinez is actually a name that should be a candidate, would be difficult, but if we really want him he is possible with the right amount of money (probably not if Everton finish 4th)

Very slim chance he come to Spurs I'd say. He strikes me as a principled man and will stay loyal to Everton, for a while at least. Shame as he is perfect for this club, but there are plenty of other good candidates on the short list.

Funny in a tragic way? Because beyond Hodgson I can't see any better English managers than McDermott and Adkins.

Interesting -why are they better than McClaren? He has managed in TWO foreign leagues AND won a title overseas as well.

What have McDermott and Adkins got or done to trump that?

Very surprised noone has said Prandelli. Won't happen, unfortunately, but I wouldn't take anyone over him.

Reckon I'd do a decent job tbh. Aaron Lennon fans won't like me though ... screw 'em.

I'd fancy a pop. I've coached Sunday League, so am more qualified than Timmeh, having had experience of working with adults.

My first move would be to wire Dembele to an electro shock machine that would zap him if he didn't release the ball within 5 seconds. That would have such an impact on our play IMO.

I'd then hire a choreographer to teach players about synchronised movement.

Thirdly, I'd drive Rose up to Saddleworth Moor and leave him with Lamela.

Very surprised noone has said Prandelli. Won't happen, unfortunately, but I wouldn't take anyone over him.

maybe the fact it won't happen is the reason he wasn't in the poll?

i plumped for the fsw. get him in. give him time. seems like the sort of bloke who would hang around.

how easy would it be to get him to leave napoli do we think?

Interesting -why are they better than McClaren? He has managed in TWO foreign leagues AND won a title overseas as well.

What have McDermott and Adkins got or done to trump that?

It's more because I don't think they've not peaked yet. McClaren was given his shot at a big job and found ultimately wanting. I just think the other two are still on upward career trajectories (I appreciate that all three are about the same age too) and might just be the next Rodgers or Martinez.

With his new Italy contract, he's as likely as Hiddink or Klinsmann (i.e. no chance whatsoever).

Very good manager though.

maybe the fact it won't happen is the reason he wasn't in the poll?

i plumped for the fsw. get him in. give him time. seems like the sort of bloke who would hang around.

how easy would it be to get him to leave napoli do we think?
He's in the poll as far as I can see, but yeah, won't happen. Never liked Benitez, would much rather have LVG, but my bet is on LVG to United.

I'd fancy a pop. I've coached Sunday League, so am more qualified than Timmeh, having had experience of working with adults.

My first move would be to wire Dembele to an electro shock machine that would zap him if he didn't release the ball within 5 seconds. That would have such an impact on our play IMO.

I'd then hire a choreographer to teach players about synchronised movement.

Thirdly, I'd drive Rose up to Saddleworth Moor and leave him with Lamela.

Eh??

It's where Ian Brady and Myra Hindley used to hide the bodies. Some have still not been found.

Ahh....Lamela now compost:lol:

F-it; let me ask you for your no-doubt controversial view: what do you think has really happened with Lamela and his loooong absence?

8-[

Ahh....Lamela now compost:lol:

F-it; let me ask you for your no-doubt controversial view: what do you think has really happened with Lamela and his loooong absence?

8-[

Strangely, I do actually believe he's injured.

The best conspiracy I can think of is that Baldini has stowed him away so Timmeh can't coach him as badly as Townsend has been trained (i.e. neglecting his brain).

Back