• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Simple poll: who do want managing Tottenham Hotspur FC next season?

Who do you want managung Tottenham Hotspur FC next season?

• Tim Sherwood

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 43 58.9%
  • Frank De Boer

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Cesare Prandelli

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Luciano Spaletti

• Eddie Howe

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Steve McClaren

• Rafa Benitez

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Harry Redknapp

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • None of the above

Votes: 7 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Out of interest what about someone like Joachim Low? Doubt he will be German coach forever and may want to leave International football after the world cup. Take a punt on him I would

If it was up to me i'd have a quiet word with Lucien Favre's agent. If we're going to go for someone from the Bundesliga it would have to be him, or if you're particularly brave Thomas Tuchel.

I think we need to discount Cesare Prandelli, now that he's recently signed a new deal to continue with Italy.

I also think we probably need to add in Capello, particularly considering his relationship with Baldini.

If you want English options, I would say Brian McDermott and Nigel Adkins are the standout candidates (ahead of Howe and McLaren).

I see it as a 4 horse race - LVG, FDB, Benitez and Capello (we could have got Spaletti in December if we'd really wanted him). I'd be happy with any of them, but LVG is my preferred option.

I think we need to discount Cesare Prandelli, now that he's recently signed a new deal to continue with Italy.

I also think we probably need to add in Capello, particularly considering his relationship with Baldini.

If you want English options, I would say Brian McDermott and Nigel Adkins are the standout candidates (ahead of Howe and McLaren).

I see it as a 4 horse race - LVG, FDB, Benitez and Capello (we could have got Spaletti in December if we'd really wanted him). I'd be happy with any of them, but LVG is my preferred option.

Funny

The list is a bit of a mess.
The bookies current 9 favourites are in order:

Van Gaal
Pochettino
Benitez
Klinsmann
Laudrup
Ancelotti
De Boer
Spalletti
Mancini

The list is a bit of a mess.
The bookies current 9 favourites are in order:

Van Gaal
Pochettino
Benitez
Klinsmann
Laudrup
Ancelotti
De Boer
Spalletti
Mancini

Out of these guys + Sherwood, Bruce, McClaren, Capello, Yakin and Martinez would be a more correct poll
Levy will never go back to Redknapp (or Jol for that matter), nor the massive gamble of Howe, and Prandelli is staying with Italy after signing a new contract.
Klinsmann is also a no go, he's also signed a new contract with USA and want to remain there. Something can of course happen in the summer, but at the moment he's not available (like Ancelotti)
Roberto Martinez is actually a name that should be a candidate, would be difficult, but if we really want him he is possible with the right amount of money (probably not if Everton finish 4th)

I think that we should have got Benitez instead of hiring AVB, he was my choice at that time.

I think overall, Levy and co bring in good players. A coach like Benitez would get something out of them.

And he wins trophies, has experience of English football and likes it over here.

He would be my 1st choice, Van Gaal 2nd choice.

Based on their largely very sensible posts, Chancer or Camspur.

I would prefer the current incumbent to some of the posters on here - and that's really saying something!

Voted for LvG, but FSW would be at least 5 places ahead of wobbly face, can't believe he's in front of Rafa, although a very small sample size (sounds like a turd)

I don't think that anyone wants to see a poster from here managing the team :eek:

my GHod, that would be Tim Sherwood times one hundred

basically all the worst parts of the bible

(unless it was me of course, in which case we'd win the league, P38, W38, S38, C0)

I don't think that anyone wants to see a poster from here managing the team :eek:

We could manage the club via polls on the site.

Poll a general formation and system of play, tell Chris Ramsey to get on and implement it on the training pitch.

Poll transfer targets, tell Baldini to make it happen.

Poll the team selection for each game, tell Freund to fill in the teamsheet.

Half-time team-talks can be delivered via Skype from whoever was going the most mental in the OMT. It'll be like Tom Cruise in Tropic Thunder, when he tells the key grip to punch the director in the face via satellite link.

my GHod, that would be Tim Sherwood times one hundred

basically all the worst parts of the bible

(unless it was me of course, in which case we'd win the league, P38, W38, S38, C0)

Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats, living together! Mass hysteria!

Back