• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

He wasn't 'trying to score points' but raise an example of the inconsistency of reporting and narratives in Western media with regards to crime and race/religion. It might be uncomfortable, but it is NOT low..
Except the incident had nothing to do with race.

He raised race when the was no racial element to the story from what I can tell. I get that some not all sections of the media do not report fairly.

But he and others have accused Markysimmo of bringing race into sad news stories when it was not there. He then did that very same thing.

So his reporting of the reporting has been the very thing he is moaning about, not equal.

If Mark is in the wrong for bringing race into news stories. Then so is he for changing the narrative of a news story about a woman being raped into a racist discussion.

If you don't have consistency you lose the morale high ground your trying to achieve chaps.

He raised race when the was no racial element to the story from what I can tell. I get that some not all sections of the media do not report fairly.

But he and others have accused Markysimmo of bringing race into sad news stories when it was not there. He then did that very same thing.

So his reporting of the reporting has been the very thing he is moaning about, not equal.

If Mark is in the wrong for bringing race into news stories. Then so is he for changing the narrative of a news story about a woman being raped into a racist discussion.

If you don't have consistency you lose the morale high ground your trying to achieve chaps.

Therein lies the rub..

@LutonSpurs isn't trying to walk the moral high ground, he's pointing out the hypocrisy of reporting and labelling we so often see

Yes i bought race in to it to prove that it should not matter. and it seems it only doesnt matter when the perpetrators are white men. If you are looking to to read something else in to it then you have serious comprehension issues or you are being insinere.

Yes i bought race in to it to prove that it should not matter. and it seems it only doesnt matter when the perpetrators are white men. If you are looking to to read something else in to it then you have serious comprehension issues or you are being insinere.
You may think that.

But the facts are that you brought up race in/on a non race topic. A woman being drugged and gang raped.

When Mark has brought race into a non race topic others and you are among them, criticise him for it. You know what sometimes I agree with it, he can bring race up to much and jump the gun before all the facts are known.

But what you did and I fully understand your trying to prove a point about how the media treat different sections of society. But Mark will maybe have points at times he is trying to make. That does not stop people telling him off for making non race issues about race.

You have made a non race issue, the drugging and rape of a woman, about race.

if you can't see that I would suggest you have serious comprehension issues or are being insincere.

I don't think you are as dim as you are acting here. You misunderstood my point and now are digging in and to be totally honest you are coming across silly.
I am not misunderstanding anything I have seen you and others have a go at Mark for bringing race into non race subjects, nit always wrongly.

But you have now done the same. I understand you did so to make a point about press treatment. But when Mark does that you complain.

You may think I look silly but I think on this issue you look stupid and are blinded by a prejudice of Mark that you can criticise him for making non race subjects about race then do the exact same thing.

I am not misunderstanding anything I have seen you and others have a go at Mark for bringing race into non race subjects, nit always wrongly.

But you have now done the same. I understand you did so to make a point about press treatment. But when Mark does that you complain.

You may think I look silly but I think on this issue you look stupid and are blinded by a prejudice of Mark that you can criticise him for making non race subjects about race then do the exact same thing.

It is different because i am not being racist like Mark. also he posts fake news and then effs off. don't compare me to that cretin

I look forward to reading here how you have written similar when the perpetrator of a crime has been identified (or even mis-identified as was seen in Australia a few months) as Black/Brown/Muslim and the usual "terrorist" tropes applied..
If I see a similar sort of story again whatever the race of those involved my reaction will be to horrified and to think about the poor victim. I won't be jumping to anything race related. I find it hard to understand someone's first reaction is to compare how the media reported it against when a different race is involved.

If I see a similar sort of story again whatever the race of those involved my reaction will be to horrified and to think about the poor victim. I won't be jumping to anything race related. I find it hard to understand someone's first reaction is to compare how the media reported it against when a different race is involved.

Try being someone of black/brown/Muslim heritage living amongst very loud Western Media outlets. Then you might understand what @LutonSpurs was trying to highlight

It is not my first reaction on this forum. i have seen consistent racist posts against muslims, black and brown people on here for a decade. I have spoken on many isues on this very thread. This is a continuation of many conversations.

It is not my first reaction on this forum. i have seen consistent racist posts against muslims, black and brown people on here for a decade. I have spoken on many isues on this very thread. This is a continuation of many conversations.
I didn't say it was your first reaction on this forum. Your first reaction to the story was about how the media reported it, nothing about the victim or the vile crime itself.

I think the majority of anti Muslim post are related to fundamentalists and terrorism, I was bought up as a Roman Catholic and I'm anti all religions.

Back