• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

They have pelted the local mosque in Southport. The attacker wasn't even Muslim not that it should matter.

We've got extra patrols outside each mosque in Luton tonight.

It's not sad that you have to put on extra patrols, it's sad that you have to put on patrols at all.
Honestly I despair at times, some lad from Wales, and I think that's about all we really know atm, carries out an attack like this and your first thought is to trash a mosque, ffs.
Well I hope you and your community are all safe Luton.

So a whole town comes out for a vigil to mourn the murder of 3 young girls and to remember those still fighting for their lives.
And the far right think it is the appropriate time to turn up with their hatred and their violence and cause mayhem. Absolute scum. Let's not pretend they care one jot for those who are in mourning.

This... all day every day.

It would understandable if relatives of the victims were angry and wanted to direct that at something or someone but the EDL clearly just wanted a tear up and don’t care about the victims, just selfish.

They are scum. In the video clips I'm saying, most of them are laughing and smirking. As you said, a 'tear up'...these plankton are being further used by the racist heirarchy who manipulate them with fear slogans and falsehoods. Just like their predecessors the National Front did. I grew up around those clams, and they were clams.

These people don't even get how thick they are. I would bet a lot that every single person there tonight supported the policeman who stamped on the bloke's head at Manchester Airport, yet there they are attacking the police themselves. I would bet a lot that every single person there tonight was outraged at vehicles being set alight by 'immigrant' protesters in Leeds the other week, yet there they are, setting a police vehicle on fire.
(This is not a comment as to the rights or wrongs of each of those incidents, just on the hypocrisy of these EDL thugs).
I just despair at how divisive everything is these days.

It's not sad that you have to put on extra patrols, it's sad that you have to put on patrols at all.
Honestly I despair at times, some lad from Wales, and I think that's about all we really know atm, carries out an attack like this and your first thought is to trash a mosque, ffs.
Well I hope you and your community are all safe Luton.
Seconded. Take care, buddy.

By the way THIS is why I -and others- got angry about what was posted on this forum regarding the tragedy in Southport. You can always trust the EDL to model the worst behaviour, and they've gone and done it again here. Using a tragedy as a vehicle for their own brick. Using their social media buglers as trumpeteers to spread false messages. With consequences. I wonder how many Asian people will now be attacked because of this?

...just to be clear, the police have confirmed only ONE thing about the suspect; they were born in Britain, thus they are British. IF you are born in Britain, again, you are British WHEREVER YOUR PARENTS ARE FROM!!!!!!! These tossers don't CARE about that, they just want to TRIGGER people. Despicable.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...outside-southport-mosque-after-knife-killings
They are complete and utter clams
They rock up with the Stella or Cider and just wait for any opportunity to start on someone or something that isn’t them
I hope some of these fudgetards get charged like the just stop oil people did

They are complete and utter clams
They rock up with the Stella or Cider and just wait for any opportunity to start on someone or something that isn’t them
I hope some of these fudgetards get charged like the just stop oil people did
These are not the same mate. Not even close.

They arent
Because these guys have actually done something tonight
They have attacked the police and demolished part of the country where I assume they don’t live
That’s a premeditated plan and actual action
We have seen just stop oil people sentenced for planning
Yes indeed. Without meaning to derail this thread, but there are a category of offenders that belong in prison and another that should not get custodial sentences but some other punishment. To me, it seems that currently 'the punishment to fit the crime'-o-meter is not properly calibrated. There is a wide ranging debate to be had on this (I look forward to the thread ) but I think we might all agree violent offenders should be bumped to the top of the queue for incarceration.

Back on topic. I see a similar astroturf right-wing bigotry movement gaining a foothold here in Dublin. It is in its infancy really but they are learning quickly and they are collaborating. The same agitators are showing up at all the hotspots. I will also note that the network of hate sees no borders now.

Last edited:
So a whole town comes out for a vigil to mourn the murder of 3 young girls and to remember those still fighting for their lives.
And the far right think it is the appropriate time to turn up with their hatred and their violence and cause mayhem. Absolute scum. Let's not pretend they care one jot for those who are in mourning.
The EDL should be categorised as a terrorist organisation.

By the way THIS is why I -and others- got angry about what was posted on this forum regarding the tragedy in Southport. You can always trust the EDL to model the worst behaviour, and they've gone and done it again here. Using a tragedy as a vehicle for their own brick. Using their social media buglers as trumpeteers to spread false messages. With consequences. I wonder how many Asian people will now be attacked because of this?

...just to be clear, the police have confirmed only ONE thing about the suspect; they were born in Britain, thus they are British. IF you are born in Britain, again, you are British WHEREVER YOUR PARENTS ARE FROM!!!!!!! These tossers don't CARE about that, they just want to TRIGGER people. Despicable.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...outside-southport-mosque-after-knife-killings
Absolutely.

And the kind of thing that was posted on here (and much worse of course) is used to recruit and mobilise people.

There are many who just want to trigger people, you're right. Then there are those who actively want to hurt others, wants others to live in fear. The people that just want to trigger others are doing the leg work for the truly nasty people. Recruitment, mobilising, normalising that kind of message. They're being used, sometimes knowingly sometimes not, for real evil brick.

Absolutely.

And the kind of thing that was posted on here (and much worse of course) is used to recruit and mobilise people.

There are many who just want to trigger people, you're right. Then there are those who actively want to hurt others, wants others to live in fear. The people that just want to trigger others are doing the leg work for the truly nasty people. Recruitment, mobilising, normalising that kind of message. They're being used, sometimes knowingly sometimes not, for real evil brick.
Perfectly said.

Back