• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

Arsenal are delighted with the result today but they have 10 points from the last 9 games. Even West Ham are coming up their rear.

Let's hope Leicester win so that Arsenal feel out of the title race and the supporter pressure makes them continue to falter, despite their draw today.

Come on Leicester!

cobblers. Let's hope that Leicester lose. The atmosphere around Arsenal is toxic right now and they will pull themselves apart if this carries on.

Disagree. If Leicester are still within reach the dissenters will more likely be quiet or have others who are more optimistic counter their voice. If Leicester win they are 8 points behind and the vitriol will only grow and grow to likely derail them. Them being derailed will be a boost to us and keep our spirits up too

Disagree. If Leicester are still within reach the dissenters will more likely be quiet or have others who are more optimistic counter their voice. If Leicester win they are 8 points behind and the vitriol will only grow and grow to likely derail them. Them being derailed will be a boost to us and keep our spirits up too

Mate!
Stop fudging worrying about those fudging fudges!

Lol Steff; so you assume we will finish above them then?:D

No mate, it's simply that we have finished with them this season, two games, two draws, disappointed as we were ahead in both but here we are, above them by three points (4 if you count GD as an extra point) and we simply have to get on with our season and fudge them If we start worrying about teams below us there's a clutch we would could sit and panic about. What's the point of that? I believe in the team which has believed in itself so clearly. And where that brings us should, at the very least, be top 4.

No mate, it's simply that we have finished with them this season, two games, two draws, disappointed as we were ahead in both but here we are, above them by three points (4 if you count GD as an extra point) and we simply have to get on with our season and fudge them If we start worrying about teams below us there's a clutch we would could sit and panic about. What's the point of that? I believe in the team which has believed in itself so clearly. And where that brings us should, at the very least, be top 4.

Steff, we don't play in a bubble. We have to look out for ALL teams who could scupper our top 4 chances- and you and i very well know that very much includes Arsenal. We have screwed up bigger advantages than the one we have now so if another rivals crews up even more then that equals an advantage to us. After all, we have played Leicester twice as well; should we forget about their results as well (potentially that would makemore sense...)

Steff, we don't play in a bubble. We have to look out for ALL teams who could scupper our top 4 chances- and you and i very well know that very much includes Arsenal. We have screwed up bigger advantages than the one we have now so if another rivals crews up even more then that equals an advantage to us. After all, we have played Leicester twice as well; should we forget about their results as well (potentially that would makemore sense...)

Top 4 chances?
We are in a two team race for the title.
You can go out and back us finishing outside the top 4 at something like 8 or 10/1.

Top 4 chances?
We are in a two team race for the title.
You can go out and back us finishing outside the top 4 at something like 8 or 10/1.

As i say, we have c0cked up better positions than this for top 4...never mind the two chances we had to go top in the last week..

Title has to be Leceister's now, today for the first time I think it will be them and not us. Still utterly deflated that we let Arsenal get that second goal today.

With Leicester winning, we only need to think about winning the next league game. Keep going as we have all season, 9 games left and a lot still to play for.

BELIEVE.

I also now have Leicester to win the title. Only question in my mind is whether they might drop points unexpectedly in the next 4 as they're against teams who wont take the game to them and allow them to counter-attack:

Saudi Sportswashing Machine (h)
Palace (a)
Southampton (h)
Sunderland (a)

If we just finish above Arsenal we will be 3rd imo. This lot aren't going away but at the same stage the only time we need to be top is the last day!!

Back