• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

Absolutely not giving up the title challenge at this point...

Massive win today, must win for the title challenge to live, anything can still happen.

Will probably need West Ham to pick up a point or 3 against Leicester though...

5 more wins and I think we'll be champions. I don't see Leicester taking 9 points from their final 5 games.

4 wins and a daw means they would only need 7 points which, unless Swansea take something off them, you'd expect them to get

Last edited:
Leicester only needs three more wins to win it. They'll defeat Swansea and Everton no doubt (both ridiculously flakey teams, even though Swansea seem to be on the up), and so will need to be defeated by at least one of Wet Spam, Chelski or Manure (all of which have looked better than Leicester over the past couple of months, in my opinion). Is it realistic to think that Chelski will roll over for them if it means us not winning the league? I don't think so. The players don't care about the rivalry as much as the fans. I'm sure they'd like to play a part in the final drama.

Stoke away - tough game, but easier than United at home on paper. WBA, Soton at home should both be wins. Saudi Sportswashing Machine away should be a win. Chelski away, goddamn, that's tough. I can see us getting a draw there. Trying out some maths;

Stoke - 3p
WBA - 3p
Chelski - 1p
So'ton - 3p
Newcash - 3p

13 points

Leicester
West Ham - 1p
Swansea - 3p
Manu - 1p
Everton - 3p
Chelski - 0p

8p

Yeah, that's not enough. We need to win the rest of our games, simple as. Still hoping for a Leicester turn of luck and slipping up a bit. It's been coming all season, but will it finally hit them? There's still a chance, of course.

great game great result other than the first few minutes we dominated them.6 points to CL qualification .

It is to be mathematical barring 3 maulings, but realistically I think we only need 2pts, 3pt tops.
Liverpool could get 69pts..but wont
United could get 71pts but doubt it, most likely 67/68pts tops
West Ham could get 70pts but see them falling well short of that, 66pts tops.

In fact I only think we need 6pts to guarantee 3rd place. Dont see City winning their last 6. maybe 4 wins and 2 draws and that is generous ( Stoke and Arsenal at home;
Chelsea, Saudi Sportswashing Machine,Southampton and Swansea Away)
That win today was vital, but the margin was just as important, 10 ahead now in the GD chart, hopefully they dont claw that back v Saudi Sportswashing Machine!!

Leicester only needs three more wins to win it. They'll defeat Swansea and Everton no doubt (both ridiculously flakey teams, even though Swansea seem to be on the up), and so will need to be defeated by at least one of Wet Spam, Chelski or Manure (all of which have looked better than Leicester over the past couple of months, in my opinion). Is it realistic to think that Chelski will roll over for them if it means us not winning the league? I don't think so. The players don't care about the rivalry as much as the fans. I'm sure they'd like to play a part in the final drama.

Stoke away - tough game, but easier than United at home on paper. WBA, Soton at home should both be wins. Saudi Sportswashing Machine away should be a win. Chelski away, goddamn, that's tough. I can see us getting a draw there. Trying out some maths;

Stoke - 3p
WBA - 3p
Chelski - 1p
So'ton - 3p
Newcash - 3p

13 points

Leicester
West Ham - 1p
Swansea - 3p
Manu - 1p
Everton - 3p
Chelski - 0p

8p

Yeah, that's not enough. We need to win the rest of our games, simple as. Still hoping for a Leicester turn of luck and slipping up a bit. It's been coming all season, but will it finally hit them? There's still a chance, of course.

Problem is the Chelsea factor.
They need 3 wins, even if West ham do us a massive favour, they will bore their way past Swansea, while Everton cant beat an egg. If by pure luck there is a chance with 2 to go, Chelsea will play out of their skins v us, we could prevail and finally win there and take the spoils at SJP, but I am telling you now, if Leicester have to win at Chelsea to take the title..they will, without a shred of a doubt, you all know they will.
They only way Chelsea will turn up on the last day is if nothing rides on the match.

Its all about trying to finish 2nd now and registering our record points total. Cant ask anything more of the team

We now cannot be overtaken by 12 clubs.

Alphabetically, latest highlighted :-

Aston Villa
Bournemouth
Chelsea
Crystal Palace
Everton
Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Norwich City
Stoke City
Sunderland
Swansea City
Watford
West Bromwich Albion
Pro tem, simply where any club is out of reach.

We can agonise over this as much as we like, but the simple reality is that our remote chance of winning this will rely on Chelsea beating them on the last day.

It is not going to happen. They are Chelsea. They are scum. They have no moral compass. They can scarcely hide their racism. They are without honour or decency. And they hate us because we represent what they aspire to be. If we win the title, it reminds them of what they really are - the pretenders.

They will roll over. And their despicable scum fans will be ecstatic.

Think the ship has sailed for us this season, to be honest. Leicester (!) doesn't look anything like slipping up - granted they have a few tricky games left, but the gap is simply too big.

We'd have to win all remaining games to even have a theoretical chance, and that itself will be tough with a trip to Chelski one of them.

Will Leicester all of a sudden lose three out of five games? I don't think so, not the way they've been grinding out results. Now they have one hand on the trophy, they won't let it slip. We'd need a quadruple lasagna at least to be in with a shout.

Let's be happy with what we've done, maximise or points total and finish the best team in London!

We need West Ham to be beating them. If we can then beat Stoke, we'll be 4 points behind with 4 games to go, and the pressure is cranked right up.

But right now, it does seem that Leicester will get the job done, and credit to them for that. They are showing they have a lot of bottle. But maybe a bad home result for them and things are different all of a sudden. Better teams than Leicester have blown it at the death.

Pretty unlikely but.
If we the final 5.
They draw home against West Ham, lose at Old Trafford, only pick up a point against either Everton or Chelsea.

They keep on grinding and riding their luck. I do think they will win it, but there's a chance they'll fudge up. West Ham have been looking good lately, for most of their games anyway, and Leicester have consistently looked like a Championship side over their past few games. It looks like Swansea and Everton won't have anything to play for though, which is a pity.

Here's to five Leicester defeats on the trot and us winning it at Chelsea! Damn, that would be something. Bigger miracles have happened in football.

We can agonise over this as much as we like, but the simple reality is that our remote chance of winning this will rely on Chelsea beating them on the last day.

It is not going to happen. They are Chelsea. They are scum. They have no moral compass. They can scarcely hide their racism. They are without honour or decency. And they hate us because we represent what they aspire to be. If we win the title, it reminds them of what they really are - the pretenders.

They will roll over. And their despicable scum fans will be ecstatic.

I've made a point of staying away from here but after today thought Id check in.

This is a stupid attitude to have. A pro team will not role over like this. Players looking for new contracts, players looking for new clubs, plauers wanting to fudge another team up and stopping them winning the league on their ground. In a pro dressing room the attitude is cutthroat and although the fans will want it, those players will have pride and heart. Granted some players may not be top level but I guarantee they put as good as show on as they do against us. Players do not give a fudge about us or leicester winning it - they will want to fudge us both over.

I don't think we will win at the bridge but the way leicester have been playing I cannot see them beating West Ham, United, Chelsea. I don't see why everyone think why everton are rubbish - playing against that quality on current form will be a test for them and I don't see them winning. That's 4 games that could easily be dropped points meaning that we have a chance (even if we lose or draw at chelsea).

It looks unlikely but liverpool had as good odds in 2014 and this leicester team are playing poorly and currently look terrible during an easy run of games. If they turn it on for the better sides then fair play and respect to them because right now they look like a Charles Martin type champion - fraudulent and easily capable of a slip up. If they step up then fair play and at least it means the goons (who have spent big Sums last few years) will have completely blown it again. This is just a bonus for our Young team who unlike leicester will come again.

Is it unlikely now? Probably. But I tell you what. If the football gods can see 'are u watching tottenham,' ' we shall not be moved' 'we're gonna win the league' chants 6 games out then surely they must act to exert a huge amount of humble pie on these inbred clams who have suddenly got all big time. If not then fair play they deserved it and good luck to them (even though I think they will be in a relegation scrap next year) fudge it their story is great and if we can keep our bottle I am sure we can take to SJP on the last day with the pressure on.

Yea criticise a lucky team or pick holes in poor performances but give respect where it's due and don't have sour grapes when and if we don't over haul them. Good luck to them

I've made a point of staying away from here but after today thought Id check in.

This is a stupid attitude to have. A pro team will not role over like this. Players looking for new contracts, players looking for new clubs, plauers wanting to fudge another team up and stopping them winning the league on their ground. In a pro dressing room the attitude is cutthroat and although the fans will want it, those players will have pride and heart. Granted some players may not be top level but I guarantee they put as good as show on as they do against us. Players do not give a fudge about us or leicester winning it - they will want to fudge us both over.

That's the thing. I don't think the players of Chelsea could care less, really. It's the fans that are bothered. I can't see the players of Chelsea rolling over to Leicester because they don't want us to win the title. I might be wrong, of course, but it sounds like a bit of ridiculous thing to assume.

Back