• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

60. Leicester
58. Tottenham
52. Arsenal
51. Emirates Marketing Project

As it stands (everybody else has a game in hand)

I know I'll mostly likely get tinkleed off if I watch it, so will try to refrain!

Anything but a home win is a bonus. Not expecting them to drop points, it's the matches where they pick up unexpected wins that miff you off. Didnt see the winning at Watford, had it as a draw. So watching Igloo misfire that night was very frustrating.
Holding out for the feint chance that Benitez might ignite that infamous new manager bounce that teams normally get when they visit WHL, but tbh full expect Leicester to grind out another win.
If they do I would say that is goodnight City and anyone below, and down to a three-horse race

It's quite a lot isn't it?

0.1% is one chance in one thousand and 0.001% is one chance in a hundred thousand.

But yeah, slim to none and slim's just left town.

Thinking about it again. Leicester had a 0.0002% chance of winning the PL (5,000 to 1 odds) at the beginning at the season. So, yeah, West Ham's odds is too high.

What's the difference between 0.1% and 0.001% in real life? Both are almost impossible.

One is 100 times bigger than the other.

What the odds are saying is that Liverpool and West Ham both have a 1 in 1000 shot at the title. Leicester have a 1 in 2 shot and we are just short of a 1 in 3. Arsenal are just short of 1 in 10, City 1 in 20 and United 1 in 500. That doesn't sound a million miles out to me.

Leicester will drop points. Loose and/or draw a couple. They could have dropped points tonight at home. Problem is, I am not convinced that we will get enough wins ourselves.

But if Leicester play their next 8 games as they did tonight, we will overtake them. They were poor.

Last edited:
Best hope to beat Leicester is their tough last 3 games: Man U, Everton and cheatski. Problem is that those three might not have anything to play for by then

Was really hoping that Saudi Sportswashing Machine would take something off them tonight

Leicester will drop points. Loose or draw a couple. They could have droped points tonight at home. Problem is, I am not convinced that we will get enough wins ourselves to overtake.

But if Leicester play their next 8 games as they did tonight, we will overtake them. They were poor.

Agreed that they didn't look great, but did just enough as they always seem to.

Looking at it in terms of points dropped rather than points won, given our run-in means we will inevitably not win all our games, are we really going to drop 5 fewer points than them?

Agreed that they didn't look great, but did just enough as they always seem to.

Looking at it in terms of points dropped rather than points won, given our run-in means we will inevitably not win all our games, are we really going to drop 5 fewer points than them?

Put it this way: we have a far better chance of taking maximum points from our 8 games than they do.

Neither team will likely get maximum points of course. The only reason these two sides are in a title race is because no one in this competitive league is dominating. That said, without any other distractions, we are capable of dominating most teams. If we can do that we will turn it around. If not, we've come a long way as a side, and we didn't deserve to win it.

I'm still stunned at how their getting the wins

They were average at best tonight and scored a great good finish wise but Vardy was offside when he headed it to him (all be it only a foot)

We missed out on a goal vs Arsenal by an inch (Kane's shot on the line)...

Fine margins going their way but if it's lasts then it's their league

Put it this way: we have a far better chance of taking maximum points from our 8 games than they do.

Neither team will likely get maximum points of course. The only reason these two sides are in a title race is because no one in this competitive league is dominating. That said, without any other distractions, we are capable of dominating most teams.

Leicester have dominated the table though and done so for a long time

Leicester have dominated the table though and done so for a long time

What would the table look like if you removed our post EL game points and replaced them with our average PPG? But that is all the past. Yesterday's table means nothing. It is all about clocking up as many of the 24 points up for grabs.

Back