• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

Sod 4th, we need 3rd. Some of the teams you can get in the playoff round are bloody good. We were lucky to get Young Boys before and Arsenal have made it look easy with whoever they usually draw even though it really shouldn't be.

We should get at least 3rd. With a bit of luck we can win the league. But we do need luck.

We now cannot be overtaken by 5 clubs.

Aphabetically, latest highlighted (in future updates):-

Aston Villa
Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Norwich City
Sunderland
Swansea City
Pro tem, simply where any club is out of reach.

Come on you Geordies

article-1354834-0BDA3136000005DC-827_468x359.jpg

After Rafa came in, all Newcastles injured players are miraculously fit again! Go figure. Now go smash those Leicester maggots! Preferably take out Mahrez and that awful Vardy clam in the process! GO Saudi Sportswashing Machine!

As for the title, we need to be 1st come last match day, as I am 150% sure Chelsea will do fudge all vs Leicester.

Can't decide which they'd hate more - us winning the league or Claudio Ranieri, the guy they sacked for Mourinho, leading a poxy little club like Leicester to win the title on their ground in front of all their fans.

Probably us TBF

Can't decide which they'd hate more - us winning the league or Claudio Ranieri, the guy they sacked for Mourinho, leading a poxy little club like Leicester to win the title on their ground in front of all their fans.

Probably us TBF
The fans: Us winning the league.
Abramovich: Ranieri winning the league.

If we're lucky, Abramovich will make it clear that Leicester are not going to win that match, and shell out some bonuses to make sure.

Probably us TBF

I don't think they'd give a toss about Ranieri tbh

After Rafa came in, all Newcastles injured players are miraculously fit again! Go figure. Now go smash those Leicester maggots! Preferably take out Mahrez and that awful Vardy clam in the process! GO Saudi Sportswashing Machine!

That's one of the best things we can hope for actually. A few injures to key players for them.

dipper said:
Spurs won 2-0 , two points behind Leicester now although having played a game more .

Need Leicester to win again tomorrow !!

another dipper said:
Not for me anymore,I always want a Rafa team to win.I support the man not the team

third dipper said:
Tough one that. If one scenario had a bearing on the other I would prefer Saudi Sportswashing Machine relegated than Spurs winning the title.

It's back to how it was when I was young(er). All you can think of all week is the next game.

Only it's a weird different sort of dread involved now. I remember the feeling when the whistle signalled the start of a match during the 90's - always dreading getting drubbed . Had a genuine feeling almost every game it could go horribly wrong. It's still in a sort of muscle memory of mine.

Ahhh, sportsmanship rears it beautiful head again evidently.....

Saudi Sportswashing Machine players having miraculous recoveries doesn't say a lot for their mental fortitude does it, if that's their attitude then relegation is a certainty and i'm not at all optimistic of a result tonight

Saudi Sportswashing Machine players having miraculous recoveries doesn't say a lot for their mental fortitude does it, if that's their attitude then relegation is a certainty and i'm not at all optimistic of a result tonight

I hope, I pray, but realistically they are VERY VERY brick as a side, then again thats why they are 2nd bottom.

True. But on their day surely they can give Leicester a game!

Yeah i would agree depending on their injury situation, i read above that they have a lot of players back, however the predicted team showed Taylor & Lascelles at centre half which would worry me!

Ahhh, sportsmanship rears it beautiful head again evidently.....

I don't know, it's not like we want them killed. So what if they pick up an injury or two. It would certainly benefit us. I agree that cheering for an injury while at a match would be unsportsmanlike, but secretly wishing for it on the deep Spurs Web must surely be OK, inmy book. ;)

Back