• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

Makes the final game of the season into a bit of a clusterfudge. With McClaren in charge I'd have been positive that even with them needing a win on the last day we could take them. Benitez on the other hand is a whole different matter.

Makes the final game of the season into a bit of a clusterfudge. With McClaren in charge I'd have been positive that even with them needing a win on the last day we could take them. Benitez on the other hand is a whole different matter.

Im gonna worry about that game when we get there!

Rafa will already have worked out all you really have to do to give yourself a chance against Leicester is sit deep and stick a man on Mahrez. Everyone Saudi Sportswashing Machine player should take a turn at kicking Mahrez.

I think this is great news for us. I think there will be a "managerial bounce" on Monday and I can see the Geordies taking points off Leicester now. Hopefully we'll get 3pts against Villa, with the Arse not playing this weekend we could put a bit of distance between us and the chasing pack.

After this weekend quite a similar run-in to Leicester. So if we could possibly close the gap to 3pts it would be excellent

Both got 4 home games; Think they have 2 winnable- Swansea/Southampton with 2 potential trip-ups v West Ham and Everton
whereas I would say we have 3 winnables we United being the potential trip-up

Both got 4 away games; Would say they have a slightly better quartet, with Palace and Sunderland winnable, Cheslea and United toughies
whereas I think we have a winnable at Saudi Sportswashing Machine and 3 toughies at Stoke,Chelsea and Liverpool.

If they are still 5 ahead with 7 to go it is too much to ask unless we can pull out some stonking away perfomances

Run_In.png

Champions on goal difference.

Love the optimism of that results chart, Jordi, but I'm not optimistic that Chelsea will put in a winning performance in the final game of the season if it means Spurs winning the title. Could see them rolling over out of sheer spite for us and letting Leicester get the result they need.

But they'll play their bags off against us.

Away to Liverpool is must win if we're to take the title.

Need a result tonight in the palace game so they don't have a replay to worry about

1st part done. Now hopefully that win will give them a massive confidence boost for next weekend. Home fans will be buzzing over a first trip to Wembley for ages and fingers crossed they can lift their team to at least a draw

Big 9 days looming. With the FA Cup this weekend causing a ruck of postponements and some intriguing ties next weekend us and Leicester have a great oppurtunity to open up a daunting gap to 5th place (albeit having played extra matches)

Next weekend: Everton v Arsenal; Chelsea v West Ham; City v United; Southampton v Liverpool. That is not a bad quartet of fixtures for us in respect of our rivals.

2 wins on the bounce for us could see us open up some big gaps...potentially.

8 or 9 on Arsenal (one game in hamd)
City play both weekends
12pts on West Ham (one game in hand)
14pts on Man United (one game in hand)
Maybe 16pts on Liverpool (two games i hand)

Now that would be a fantastic buffer to take into April and the last 7 matches. We simply have to win the next two

Well played Norwich :D

Indeed.

Expected City to win and win well reducing the gap in the GD. Complete bonus and even an outside chance now that 70pts could get us 3rd. Pretty sure 72pts definitely will.
Good start to the weekend, lets do our part.
If Leciester happen to win their next 2, City will be 15pts off the top before the step onto the pitch for the Manc Derby

Back