• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Scott Munn

A few tidbits and/or titbits depending on where you hail from, on Scott Munn

Thoughts of a sports journo from Aussie Network 10

Click on Ange Postecoglu, play, then zip forwards to 26:40

https://thefightingco###ck.co.uk/pod/ just take the ### out of the url

Says Scott Munn knows very little about football and is an Aussie Rules man and would not be knowledgeable about players, scouting, football etc and is more of a finance guy

Says Scott Munn knows very little about football and is an Aussie Rules man and would not be knowledgeable about players, scouting, football etc and is more of a finance guy
Which is why it still seems a really weird appointment to me, especially as the top level, highly rated DoFs aren’t going to want to have a layer between themselves and the CEO. Paratici was doing a very good job and had started to turn around several things that had gone to brick at Spurs. Why do we now want to layer the role of the DoF?

Which is why it still seems a really weird appointment to me, especially as the top level, highly rated DoFs aren’t going to want to have a layer between themselves and the CEO. Paratici was doing a very good job and had started to turn around several things that had gone to brick at Spurs. Why do we now want to layer the role of the DoF?
Levy stepping back a bit and removing himself from day to day operations? Munn maybe seen as a long term replacement for Levy?

Perhaps if Levy only wanted one conversation a year about what finance and commercial can provide for the football budget every year?

Plenty then for Munn to do beyond a DofFs remit.

Besides Levy will be snowed under building flats and cinemas.

Probably more a case of divide and conquer, I don't think its a bad thing TBH

Anyone actually know when this guy starts? haven't seen anything re a date in the announcements

Levy's statement last week said "this summer". I'm sure I've seen 1 July mentioned as he's on gardening leave at the moment.

Unbelievable, I mean at least get a finance guy that has experience in football.... UK is the birthplace of football and chartered accountants afterall

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Unbelievable, I mean at least get a finance guy that has experience in football.... UK is the birthplace of football and chartered accountants afterall

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk
fudging hell, you sound like something out of the 1800s, if it ain't from the British Empire...

What's it got to do with rewriting history? He practically said if it ain't from the UK...

Is it wrong to say that modern football and chartered accountancy were started in Britain? Is it wrong to say mathematics were first used in middle east? or the Soviet Union put the first man in space? Whats wrong with saying something that's true. Most people understand the British Empire was responsible for some terrible things, but I get tinkled off when Britain and British get blamed for all the wrong in the world when the truth is nearly all the wrongs in the world are down to the unelected ruling powers of all nations, races and religions and the plebs have to do what they're told.

Is it wrong to say that modern football and chartered accountancy were started in Britain? Is it wrong to say mathematics were first used in middle east? or the Soviet Union put the first man in space? Whats wrong with saying something that's true. Most people understand the British Empire was responsible for some terrible things, but I get tinkled off when Britain and British get blamed for all the wrong in the world when the truth is nearly all the wrongs in the world are down to the unelected ruling powers of all nations, races and religions and the plebs have to do what they're told.
Where have I said anything about what the British Empire did or didn't do, or blamed them for things that are wrong in the world? You're reading stuff in there that wasn't said.
It was in reference to what was basically a xenophobic comment and that it should be someone from the UK cause of something a couple of hundred years ago.

Where have I said anything about what the British Empire did or didn't do, or blamed them for things that are wrong in the world? You're reading stuff in there that wasn't said.
It was in reference to what was basically a xenophobic comment and that it should be someone from the UK cause of something a couple of hundred years ago.

You did say he sound like someone from the 1800's for having a view that a UK person should have the job. If it ain't from the British Empire...? what's that about?
I would prefer a more British coaches and British players in teams as I think it's terrible how poor our home nation teams perform on the international stage.

You did say he sound like someone from the 1800's for having a view that a UK person should have the job. If it ain't from the British Empire...? what's that about?
I would prefer a more British coaches and British players in teams as I think it's terrible how poor our home nation teams perform on the international stage.
He sounds xenophobic and that a British person can only do the job because Britain invented football, an attitude I'd associated more with someone from that era rather than from modern Britain outside of UKIP.
Of course you should want more British coaches and British players in teams, I want to see more Irish players and coaches coming through. But if a job comes up with us I want the best person available to fill it no matter what their nationality, sex, religion etc is.

Back