• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sales

That reeks of it's going to happen, just matter of time
Probably, But with Milan you never know. Will probably wait til deadline day andnd say how about a loan where we will only buy him if we win the league by 10points clear. They seem to be the masters at loaning but never buying.

Probably, But with Milan you never know. Will probably wait til deadline day andnd say how about a loan where we will only buy him if we win the league by 10points clear. They seem to be the masters at loaning but never buying.

Italian and Spanish teams across the board never pay up any more. They operate almost entirely on a system of dry loans in nowadays.

Yeah, in a world of virtual documents, can't even use Spence nowadays as a paperweight. Can we make something of him?

Doorstop? Got wall-mounted magnets for that. Mobile training mannequin? The metal ones don't need feeding or bung up the loo. Maybe weed-plucker in the Hotspur Way Gourmet Garden. Yes, Chef!

I'm surprised we can't use him at all. How bad can his attitude be? There must be more to it than him just being a bit over roostery maybe his ability doesn't match his attitude, because let's be honest if we're Messi level we wouldn't care how bad his attitude is. 😅

I wonder if he's too sure of himself and isn't willing to take instruction. Who knows and I guess we'll never know. A shame because he is HG and on paper is the kind of backup RB that we need.

I'm surprised we can't use him at all. How bad can his attitude be? There must be more to it than him just being a bit over roostery maybe his ability doesn't match his attitude, because let's be honest if we're Messi level we wouldn't care how bad his attitude is. 😅

I wonder if he's too sure of himself and isn't willing to take instruction. Who knows and I guess we'll never know. A shame because he is HG and on paper is the kind of backup RB that we need.
I think the decision was made a long time ago
Players don’t seem to get second chances

Italian and Spanish teams across the board never pay up any more. They operate almost entirely on a system of dry loans in nowadays.
Yes the only way to deal with them is when we want one of their players just offer cash plus a player they MAY want.
E g say 20 mill + Spence for Albert Gudmundsson.

1000048980.jpg

Another of our up and comers who never made the grade. Shame as he was a poster boy for our youth setup for a long time.

Good luck lad.

He was the best of a bad bunch in all honesty, our new set up has the chance of producing a number of top quality youngsters.
He, Walker-Peters and Whiteman were about the same year i think. All got to the fringes of the squad around 2019, but never really made the leap up. Skipp is perhaps the only one still around from the couple of years following them too

Back