• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sales

Idk how long is left on his contract, but even for 17m he’s excellent cover for CB. As a defender he’s alert and aware. His limitations are when he’s playing out or attacking.

Last edited:

Looking more likely we are getting rid and of Royal, I fully expect both to do. All in all in terms of squad house keeping I am really pleased with what we are doing. Troy was a good move for all, Rodon/Gray was a great deal, Lanks signs on which shows we likely have a plan for him and moving people out abit more easier than previously. All of which was touted as Munns skill set, seems the new set up works well for us. Likely helps having a dynamic boss who knows what he wants done squad wise

Looking more likely we are getting rid and of Royal, I fully expect both to do. All in all in terms of squad house keeping I am really pleased with what we are doing. Troy was a good move for all, Rodon/Gray was a great deal, Lanks signs on which shows we likely have a plan for him and moving people out abit more easier than previously. All of which was touted as Munns skill set, seems the new set up works well for us. Likely helps having a dynamic boss who knows what he wants done squad wise
Still loads more to go after those two though - Regulion, Spence, Lo Celso, Gil, Soloman, 1 if not 2 keepers, then all the youth loans

Still loads more to go after those two though - Regulion, Spence, Lo Celso, Gil, Soloman, 1 if not 2 keepers, then all the youth loans
Ok then thus far. Its July the 16th so I am pretty confident given the way we have worked so far things will happen for those. Loans won't happen till later in the window and clubs identify what they need in to cover fall off in their squads.

We are still ALOT better at this than two seasons ago and how we operated then which was my over arching point.

Ok then thus far. Its July the 16th so I am pretty confident given the way we have worked so far things will happen for those. Loans won't happen till later in the window and clubs identify what they need in to cover fall off in their squads.

We are still ALOT better at this than two seasons ago and how we operated then which was my over arching point.
It's getting there. The problem is our unwanted players are so hard to sell, as no one beneath us in the food chain really has any money. They are either going to Turkey, or we are having to loan them out until they can be released. So there's no guarantee we'll be able to get any of the usual suspects out the door, which will harm us being able to bring in players too.

It's getting there. The problem is our unwanted players are so hard to sell, as no one beneath us in the food chain really has any money. They are either going to Turkey, or we are having to loan them out until they can be released. So there's no guarantee we'll be able to get any of the usual suspects out the door, which will harm us being able to bring in players too.

That's the problem, lots of clubs want our player, not a lot of clubs have any fudging money ..

Royal, PEH, Reguilon, GLC, Gil, Spence all will have clubs interested, all broke clubs ..

I think specific to Royal, we believe there are other offers out there (supposedly a german club and Saudi league are interested)

No but we have had players out on good loans so for example Genoa are now interested in Spence and Reggie could get a second bite at Brentford. We are doing that better also IMO

No but we have had players out on good loans so for example Genoa are now interested in Spence and Reggie could get a second bite at Brentford. We are doing that better also IMO
But then you see SCBC buying the lad from West Ham for £18m yet people balk at the prices we want (I assume) for proven players

Skipp is club trained. We could go with a 24 man squad in europe though and give the place to hall or another youngster.

We are low on club trained players at the moment.

Parrott has gone, so apart from Skipp we only have our 3rd and 4th choice keepers who are club trained.
Most of the players in the academy will get on the B list, so will be available anyway.

I think Lankshear needs another 2 seasons at the club to be classed as club trained, so there will need to be a call on if and when we loan him out.

We are low on club trained players at the moment.

Parrott has gone, so apart from Skipp we only have our 3rd and 4th choice keepers who are club trained.
Most of the players in the academy will get on the B list, so will be available anyway.

I think Lankshear needs another 2 seasons at the club to be classed as club trained, so there will need to be a call on if and when we loan him out.

Tyrese hall. Doneley, moore... all can go on the b list. Be used as a part of the matchday squad without costing a place.

Back