• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sales

Going by what's being rumoured on transfers so far there does seem to be a focus on trimming the fat first and foremost

I think we will, but Lo Celso and Hojbjerg are away on international duty.

Gil has had some links to Everton, royal and ac milan

Need to start hearing something on solomon

Going by what's being rumoured on transfers so far there does seem to be a focus on trimming the fat first and foremost
We've actually needed this for years, even at the end of Poch's reign we needed a big refresh which in a roundabout has happened, but too slowly and across multiple managers, ideologies and systems. So the squad has largely been refreshed since that time but in a pretty haphazard way and has just created new deadwood to replace the old.

Last season and this summer seem to be the first genuine attempt to truly move on the unneeded and unwanted (Dier, Ndombele, Sess, Sanchez, Winks, Moura, Lloris, Tangana and then the ones we hope go this summer; Hojberg, Rodon, GLC, Royal, Gil etc).

I'm really predictable in my thinking but I have been screaming that we've needed to move players on as much as we needed to bring players in. As someone who is firmly in the camp of ENIC being poor football leaders I'm very happy with the approach we have been taking in regards to both the incomings and especially the outgoings.

Last edited:
They had an option for about £5m. Its either real penny pinching or they were pretty ambivalent if they wouldnt activate that

They had an option for about £5m. Its either real penny pinching or they were pretty ambivalent if they wouldnt activate that
Italian clubs all do the same thing. Sign players with options (not obligations), then never sign them permanently. They will just look elsewhere and loan someone else for next season rather than pay a fee

Back