• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saido Berahino

yeah probably he isnt in the right frame of mind, once the window is closed and he is still there then he will be introduced back into the team

I can't see Man United wanting him. They're buying proven quality rather than potential. I think they are going to go for a big, big name. I'd say Ibrahimovich but could also be Cavani.

I can't see Man United wanting him. They're buying proven quality rather than potential. I think they are going to go for a big, big name. I'd say Ibrahimovich but could also be Cavani.

PSG wanna get rid of Ibra as he is expensive and has just a year left. Methinks they will keep Cavani

Back