• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saido Berahino

I hope so too. If they're in for him then we're not going to get him and just need to move on to the next target.

It wouldn't surprise me, after losing out over Pedro, if they have at least thought about making a point to reassert their position in the pecking order.

Indeed, yesterday we were crying out for attacking pace, I hate the idea of just relying on my full backs from pace
I don't recall Everton ever giving us much space to run into.

On the whole, they seemed to employ the standard "away team at WHL" tactic of 10 men behind the ball, a big lump up front and attacking on the break in small numbers.

I don't recall Everton ever giving us much space to run into.

On the whole, they seemed to employ the standard "away team at WHL" tactic of 10 men behind the ball, a big lump up front and attacking on the break in small numbers.

They did but we got behind them quite a few times

The problem was ultimately out finishing

This isn't going to happen is it? We aren't gonna' sign him. He will then get picked up by Utd in the summer and go onto to develop into a superb talent who becomes top goal scorer and we will miss out because ....because we are Spurs.

I must confess I have been desperate but us to sign this Berahino because I rate him highly and think he has immense potential. But I really hope we do not spend all our time trying to get this deal done and ultimately fail to complete it as well as fail to bring in a central striker from somewhere else

id be very surprised if this one happens now

Look how Peace came out with his last statement saying that Berahino will not be sold this summer and that Tottenhams bids were not good enough, and at the same time we from nowhere signed Son for a huge sum, about how much we would have paid for Berahino.

We realised Berahino was a no no and went for the next one on this list

Look how Peace came out with his last statement saying that Berahino will not be sold this summer and that Tottenhams bids were not good enough, and at the same time we from nowhere signed Son for a huge sum, about how much we would have paid for Berahino.

Does seem that way to me to. Only thing is that son seems more like a wide forward who can play as a striker whilst berahino is the oposite, a striker who can play as a wide forward.

This is all about agreeing fee and levy coughing up readies .. That's it .. Very very simple .. I expect everything else absolutely sorted and a contract to be signed at a moments notice . In short once a few agreed this will be done in two mins or a simple fax saying deal done !!!

Ajew just scored his second goal for Swansea...

Back