• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Preseason 2014

pressing - passing options look good!!! loving the stick of dynamite between Lamela's sweet cheeks.....

however starting like this against the spammers is when it counts!!! still lots of positives out there!

Another nice attack. Those three working behind Soldado doing a lot of good work. Nice goal. :)

I'd like more than anything for Soldado to score in this match. I'm watching his movement and he's moving like the Soldado that first arrived at Spurs. Good to see.

Nice from Lamela.

I want to see a heat map of Lamela tonight because he is bossing that pitch.

Another great finish. =D>

Toronto's right back getting overwhelmed time and again so far, being dragged inside, then someone gets into the space outside him.

Our front 4 are narrow and close together it's means they can link up better.
No more wide player pointlessly crossing. No more predictably cutting while the entire opposition waits for a few telegraphed shot.

Our front 4 are narrow and close together it's means they can link up better.
No more wide player pointlessly crossing. No more predictably cutting while the entire opposition waits for a few telegraphed shot.

Exactly. Really looking forward to seeing how this type of front four will work out for us this season. We've seen some good signs so far, winning the ball high up the pitch, passing it quickly to the front four, the three guys off the ball moving well, created both of the goals.

Toronto is quite **** though, evidently, but who cares, we're showing some good signs. :)

Back