• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Preseason 2014

Nice to see Lennon nlooking lively as well, I have never ever been one of those saying we should sell him

Yep. Aaron doing some great work in there. Showing that he is far more than a mere speed merchant. He might never have been a great crosser of the ball but he has always been an intelligent passer of the ball.

I think Toronto would struggle to stay in the Championship on the evidence so far. Maybe they just don't give a **** about a meaningless friendly in the middle of their regular season.

Loving the way we are playing.

Yes, it's only the second game of pre season and it's Toronto FC. But the pressing has been fantastic; suffocating. And the passing and movement is a joy to watch. So much quicker, more fluid and purposeful than under AVB. So much more intelligent than under Sherwood. And even though there's no Modric in there, metronomically dictating tempo, there's already evidence of greater pattern of play than under Harry.

If the team can translate this to the season proper, then there's genuine cause for excitement.

Last edited:
You can actually hear Poch constantly telling them what to do. How to exploit the opposition. It's beautiful to see. Good first half. Need an hours sleep now before my Ramadan breakfast. Will watch the rest tomorrow morning.

I think Toronto would struggle to stay in the Championship on the evidence so far. Maybe they just don't give a **** about a meaningless friendly in the middle of their regular season.

There's definitely something in that.

But I think they are bewildered anyway. Can't handle our pressing. Can't handle our movement.

You can actually hear Poch constantly telling them what to do. How to exploit the opposition. It's beautiful to see. Good first half. Need an hours sleep now before my Ramadan breakfast. Will watch the rest tomorrow morning.

You might as well stay up now bro......or do what I'm doing and cheat by eating now!

2nd half team - Friedel, Walker, Dawson, Fryers, Rose, Holtby, Carroll, Ceballos, Townsend, Falque, Kane.

Yay, Townsend.

facepalm-bear-2.png

Back