• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Preseason 2014

I had a Google of that Steve Nash guy - turns out he is a sportsman, yet was born in the same year as me i.e. he is 40

He looks it

And yet he still plays basketball for the LA Lakers apparently

I can barely be arsed to jog 5 yards
Check out this commercial he filmed for Nike at the :50 second mark.

[video=youtube;8VwiRnQ0M4M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VwiRnQ0M4M[/video]

Anyone at the open training? Is Davies allowed outside to play with the other kids?

Was there, no sign of Davies .. small turn out, ended up getting a "VIP" entrance as give away, so met players, got some signatures

Lamela, Holtby, Walker, Rose, Townsend, Kane, Soldado, Dawson, Carroll, Fryers, Naughton, Brad all trained .. couple other kids as well.

Poch got a little cheer when he came out

Only other thing of note was some douchebag Scum fan who turned up in full Scum kit, including scarf ..

Was there, no sign of Davies .. small turn out, ended up getting a "VIP" entrance as give away, so met players, got some signatures

Lamela, Holtby, Walker, Rose, Townsend, Kane, Soldado, Dawson, Carroll, Fryers, Naughton, Brad all trained .. couple other kids as well.

Poch got a little cheer when he came out

Only other thing of note was some douchebag Scum fan who turned up in full Scum kit, including scarf ..

I was there as well. Lively practice orchestrated by MP in a very hands on fashion. Noted that there was no sign of Freund. High pressing in evidence. Liked the look of Lamela. Autographs and photos from most. Most were pleasant enough. Went to the evening session with Freidel, Stalteri and Ledley. Friedel seemed genuinely positive and stressed that we will be very fit and play attacking football.

If I can shrink the images, I will post some photographs.

Heard a few gooners turned up. Why the **** would you do that? I couldn't think of many events I'd rather attend less than one of their training sessions.

Heard a few gooners turned up. Why the **** would you do that? I couldn't think of many events I'd rather attend less than one of their training sessions.

Honestly, losers ... was speaking to two other fans there, one was a Spurs fan, other was a West Ham fan (who had come along with the Spurs fan in regular clothing), and even the West Ham fan was like, "why the **** would you turn up in kit?"

Poch was running some kind of timed play drills

Holtby, Lamela, Kane involved in a few nice players, Walker hit a shot with absolute venom at one point from distance, way too much for the keeper to hold on to it.

Never seen that vid before, but what an athlete. Looks like the type of guy who could probably turn his hand to any sport and be pretty good at it

I was there as well. Lively practice orchestrated by MP in a very hands on fashion.

An England player said the other day that Sven Eriksson used to start his work 20 minutes before the game, other than that he left it all to the other coaches. Lazy, money-grabbing twot.

DSC_0443.jpgDSC_0472.jpgDSC_0485.jpg
I was there as well. Lively practice orchestrated by MP in a very hands on fashion. Noted that there was no sign of Freund. High pressing in evidence. Liked the look of Lamela. Autographs and photos from most. Most were pleasant enough. Went to the evening session with Freidel, Stalteri and Ledley. Friedel seemed genuinely positive and stressed that we will be very fit and play attacking football.

If I can shrink the images, I will post some photographs.

Some shots, courtesy of my computer whiz son!

I saw about half a dozen Gooners at the Seattle game in their Scummy tops. Bizarre, but perhaps to be expected of those missing parts of their brains.

Never seen that vid before, but what an athlete. Looks like the type of guy who could probably turn his hand to any sport and be pretty good at it

He's also a MASSIVE Spurs fan. I remember a few years ago there was talk of him buying a chunk of the club.

THFC team v @torontofc: Friedel, Naughton, Kaboul, Veljkovic, Davies, Capoue, Mason, Lamela, Lennon, Eriksen, Soldado

THFC subs v @torontofc: McGee, Fredericks, Walker, Rose, Dawson, Fryers, Falque, Carroll, Ceballos, Townsend, Holtby, Kane.

THFC team v @torontofc: Friedel, Naughton, Kaboul, Veljkovic, Davies, Capoue, Mason, Lamela, Lennon, Eriksen, Soldado

THFC subs v @torontofc: McGee, Fredericks, Walker, Rose, Dawson, Fryers, Falque, Carroll, Ceballos, Townsend, Holtby, Kane.

---------------Friedel
Naughton, Kaboul, Veljkovic, Davies
----------Capoue, Mason
-------Lennon Lamela Eriksen
--------------Soldado

I expect Lennon Lamela and Eriksen's positions to be pretty fluid.
But look at that creatively in the centre of midfield! Capoue and Mason!!!

Back