• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2013

We should in theory be in a positive frame of mind with three top class signings this summer but this team/performance is just awful

If AVB doesn't want to play the like of Sandro, Paulinho and Kaboul then we should just arrange friendless against conference team not decent European teams

If they were fit and ready they would have played though, and then it would be meaningless friendlies against conference sides.

hence them being in the 'not in Monaco XI' and not actually in Monaco playing

Billy i'm saying listing a X1 that are not only missing from the monaco game but every single one of them have issues and could see them not be ready for the start of the season is not reassuring (i assume your starting x1 was done to reassure us?).

We haven't even started trying out a 4-3-3 formation with one pre season game to go. It all seems a bit messed up if i'm being honest.

Billy i'm saying listing a X1 that are not only missing from the monaco game but every single one of them have issues and could see them not be ready for the start of the season is not reassuring (i assume your starting x1 was done to reassure us?).

We haven't even started trying out a 4-3-3 formation with one pre season game to go. It all seems a bit messed up if i'm being honest.

None of them have any long term issues though, it's just a bit of fitness lacking.

(Barring Dawson and Holtby, who we have no idea about)

wow, the new left back Naughton managed to put in a tackle on OCampos

im looking at this game and the season ahead - will the team that is in Monaco be anything like our team when we have the season under way? No

None of them have any long term issues though, it's just a bit of fitness lacking.

(Barring Dawson and Holtby, who we have no idea about)

long term issues? you mean Gomes, BAE , Ade and Bale possibly being sold? i would say that's pretty long term.

Anyway my post was in relation to the start of the season and not the season as a whole.

Back