• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2013

must be a sh!t pitch again....well done to whoever selected Hong Kong and Monaco for our pre season ](*,)

must be a sh!t pitch again....well done to whoever selected Hong Kong and Monaco for our pre season ](*,)

Hong Kong couldn't really be helped, unless you could predict that it was going to be monsoon conditions three or four months ahead of time?

well AVB was in Monaco back in June. I imagine it was made then.. If Spurs don't get CL next season, AVB will be the new Monaco manager but we'll get a friendly out of it away from home this season.

Lloris

Walker, Fryers, Livermore, Rose

Dembele, Parker

Lennon, Chadli, Sigurdsson

Defoe.

I like that team. Could be Livermore is converting to CB and Fryers is not small either. I will be keeping my eye on both.

I hope Rose can make me change my mind about him.

Parker and Defoe in the shop window. Lennon and The Sigg fitness work out.

Come On you Spurs!!!

(Sorry your majesty!)

Composition AS Monaco FC : Subasic, Raggi, Kurzawa, Carvalho, Abidal (cap), Toulalan, Obbadi, Moutinho, Ferreira-Carrasco, James, Falcao -

Remplaçants : Caillard, Fabinho, Ocampos, Isimat-Mirin, Ndinga, Tisserand, Rivière

So Moutinho, James Rodriguez and Falcao all in the starting 11 against a central defence of Livermore and Fryers

This should be fun

Gomes; Kaboul, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto; Sandro, Holtby, Paulinho; Bale, Ade, Soldado

What a team :p

Hong Kong couldn't really be helped, unless you could predict that it was going to be monsoon conditions three or four months ahead of time?

AVB.....

"I was concerned about the condition of the pitch before we kicked off but what can you do? It isn’t great. The pitch is what it is, it’s always like that at this tournament. You can’t change the conditions They are extremely poor."

However, it raised questions about the wisdom of staging this tournament in Hong Kong at the height of the rainy season for the third time in seven years, as well as doubts about whether the games would have taken place under similar conditions in this country.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...phy-Jan-Vertonghen-injured.html#ixzz2avDTEDFx

Its looking probable that Sandro, Kaboul and Vertonghen are not going to be fit for the start of the season.

Its looking probable that Sandro, Kaboul and Vertonghen are not going to be fit for the start of the season.

Sandro and Vertonghen were never scheduled to be back for the new season.

I suppose Kaboul wasn't either.

Back