• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2013

paulinho looks tinkled that bale is not around....:ross:

paulinho_july31_730a.jpg

"hey Brad, did you hear about 100 mill for a Bale????? if i was Levy i would book the Easyjet flight asap and send him packing"

I dont even think he's in Monaco.

Edit: the seth guy, not AVB

Really?

If you scroll down there are multiple posts about going to Monaco. Clearly a spurs fan going to watch the friendly imo. Even the hotel at which he's staying.

Why would he pretend to be in Monaco for two/three days?

Likely AVB just caught a later flight then the rest of the squad. Or didn't get off the plane in the first place. Or the picture isn't of AVB.

Last edited:
Really?

If you scroll down there are multiple posts about going to Monaco. Clearly a spurs fan going to watch the friendly imo. Even the hotel at which he's staying.

Why would he pretend to be in Monaco for two/three days?

Likely AVB just caught a later flight then the rest of the squad. Or didn't get off the plane in the first place.

Maybe just told his mates he was going and tried making it look realistic? Just the photos seem like ones you could find on the internet. Fair enough if he is there though, must be great to go Monaco and watch the team you support!

Maybe just told his mates he was going and tried making it look realistic? Just the photos seem like ones you could find on the internet. Fair enough if he is there though, must be great to go Monaco and watch the team you support!

It's just that him being in Monaco is clearly the most believable part of the story.

Who tells their mates they're going to Monaco in an attempt to fool them? Seriously? :lol:

You must have odd mates.

It's just that him being in Monaco is clearly the most believable part of the story.

Who tells their mates they're going to Monaco in an attempt to fool them? Seriously? :lol:

You must have odd mates.

To impress them because he's going to Monaco to watch Spurs?

and I have odd mates?

dr-evil-right.gif

To impress them because he's going to Monaco to watch Spurs?

and I have odd mates?

Occam's razor.

The simplest solution would not be that he told his mates he was going so he has had to 'hide out' somewhere for 4/5 days and send twitter updates with pictures he has found on the internet to impress his mates, and has managed to find a blurry picture with someone who looks similar to him and similar to AVB to try and prove it to his mates, who will at some point know whether or not AVB was actually out there as the media have been going insane about everything spurs over the last few days.

You're telling me that's more believable then 'He's gone to Monaco to watch the friendly.'?

I think the internet is getting to you.. 8-[

That's a little more believable considering he's actually got a decent photo of him and AVB.

Too bad that our match against Monaca is being overshadowed by the Bale saga. Want to see us play our best available players, especially our new signings Paulinho and Chadli.

Our Assistant Head Coach firmly believes Claudio Ranieri’s squad will push all the way for the title in Ligue 1 next season.

Promoted after two campaigns in Ligue 2, Monaco have spent big this summer with the arrival of the likes of Rademel Falcao, James Rodriguez, Ricardo Carvalho, Eric Abidal, Joao Moutinho and Jeremy Toulalan.

“It’s great to play Monaco, it will be a fantastic game to watch,” said Steffen.

“They won the Ligue 2 championship and I think they will push again to win Ligue 1 in France, challenging Paris St Germain.

“We’re still in pre-season and it’s not only about results, but the last game against South China was really positive and not just the result, but the performance as well. That’s why we’re positive to have a good performance in Monaco.”

Any official team news yet ?

I guess this match won't be shown live on any tv channel. Will be there be any live stream available ? Will appreciate if if those who know of any working stream send the link to pm.

not looking forward to seeing what Falcao is going to do to our defence

Back