• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2013

Getting quite worried, no Holtby, Bale 'injured', no central defenders, Kaboul and Sandro haven't featured in pre season yet.... eek!

Oh and no Paulinho either!

Last edited:
Today we get to see why we should have signed Rodriquez and then sat back happy and relaxed with this Bale situation.

Disappointed we are putting out a weak team. Was hoping it will be our best available players. But I guess we can't risk the injury-prone players so close to the season.

If anyone got any working stream, do send me the link.:p

What are we doing with our centrebacks?

Playing with Livermore and Fryers, two players I'm hoping to GHod we don't see at cb this season, at cb in the penultimate pre-season game isn't exactly ideal is it? How many pre season games have Dawson, Kaboul and Vertonghen played between them?

How do we know? Some don't even know Holtby is injured, heck they havn't even made it clear that Kaboul is injured even after he played against Swindon!!

ok, lets say we sign Coentrao or Perreira....are we going into the season with 3 left backs, or you think Rose is leaving?

Disappointed we are putting out a weak team. Was hoping it will be our best available players. But I guess we can't risk the injury-prone players so close to the season.

It's on ITV4 mate.

Its on ITV4 so the rivers should be flowing nicely. If you're in the UK use TVcatchup or the ITV website itself.

What are we doing with our centrebacks?

Playing with Livermore and Fryers, two players I'm hoping to GHod we don't see at cb this season, at cb in the penultimate pre-season game isn't exactly ideal is it? How many pre season games have Dawson, Kaboul and Vertonghen played between them?

Let alone in our starting lineup

Back