• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

According to the news mire then 600 people crossed the channel illegally yesterday. Not to bring up that issue as it has been done to death.

But does anyone think all that money we give the French is money well spent.

According to the news mire then 600 people crossed the channel illegally yesterday. Not to bring up that issue as it has been done to death.

But does anyone think all that money we give the French is money well spent.

depends on how many people a day it would be without working with the French

but yes, we probably could spend that money better, and most importantly, make it safer for those who do make the crossing

I get the feeling that by the time the Privileges Committee and the Covid Inquiry have reported, Spaffer Johnson’s place in history will lie somewhere between Pol Pot, Nixon and Mr Bean.

so weird the Boris defenders. like, he was literally partying whilst you couldn't leave the house and people are so ingrained into supporting him and the tory right, they're happy to be absolutely shat on.

sorry state of affairs.

so weird the Boris defenders. like, he was literally partying whilst you couldn't leave the house and people are so ingrained into supporting him and the tory right, they're happy to be absolutely shat on.

sorry state of affairs.
Plenty of people fall for narcissism - it's hard to be introspective sometimes.

sorry state of affairs.

It's ingrained in to the system.

Who was the MP that got kicked out for stating that he lied and wouldn't take it back, does she get an apology? It's amazing really, telling the truth regarding someone lying gets you in to trouble.

The clam got the best legal defense on the tax player's cost and still couldn't come up with any reasonable defense.

There's been some great clips of his staunch defenders in the last couple of days that are masters of not seeing what's there right in front of them. No doubt he'll make a killing writing for the mail or appearing on GB News with his cronies in a land where reality doesn't matter. The echo chamber of ignorance.

It's hard not to make it political (but it is the right thread for it) but Trump and Johnson have done huge damage in terms of massive decline in standards of how to behave and it seems like people's faith in any kind of governmental establishment is at an all time low, at least it seems that way for me.

How anyone was ever surprised by Johnson as PM when this

was out there 10 years ago is beyond me.

I remember a number on here defending him pretty vociferously during the pandemic. He was “doing his best having been dealt a bad hand”, or words to that effect. Turns out he wasn’t. He was doing what he’s always done - abusing power, abdicating responsibility, avoiding detail, using those around him and lying continually.

He should now be ignored until the Covid Inquiry reports.

How anyone was ever surprised by Johnson as PM when this

was out there 10 years ago is beyond me.

I remember a number on here defending him pretty vociferously during the pandemic. He was “doing his best having been dealt a bad hand”, or words to that effect. Turns out he wasn’t. He was doing what he’s always done - abusing power, abdicating responsibility, avoiding detail, using those around him and lying continually.

He should now be ignored until the Covid Inquiry reports.

Not to mention inflicting the greatest act of economic self-harm the UK has probably ever seen in pushing through a hard Brexit.

Reactions: DTA
It's ingrained in to the system.

Who was the MP that got kicked out for stating that he lied and wouldn't take it back, does she get an apology? It's amazing really, telling the truth regarding someone lying gets you in to trouble.

The clam got the best legal defense on the tax player's cost and still couldn't come up with any reasonable defense.

There's been some great clips of his staunch defenders in the last couple of days that are masters of not seeing what's there right in front of them. No doubt he'll make a killing writing for the mail or appearing on GB News with his cronies in a land where reality doesn't matter. The echo chamber of ignorance.

It's hard not to make it political (but it is the right thread for it) but Trump and Johnson have done huge damage in terms of massive decline in standards of how to behave and it seems like people's faith in any kind of governmental establishment is at an all time low, at least it seems that way for me.

An excellent post, and I'd like to add Nigel Farage's name to the two in that last sentence, he drew energy from Johnson and spun it out towards Bannon and Trump, a heinous clam who deserves to be placed next to them.

There are more arseholes in the Parliment in todays world then when Lennon sung about it. They are all gobbricks and they proved in when they wasted all that time debating the brexit finale.
That is a tiny piece of a bigger picture. Brexit was only created by Cameron to secure extra power and silence his internal opposition.
The lack of integrity runs wide and deep, but also runs upwards.
There are still plenty of really good MPs, but the only way we'll see them at ministerial level is to have other ministers and a PM with similar levels of integrity.

Back