• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Boris set it out pretty well yesterday. With the threat of no deal on the table we were making progress, Corbyn taking that off weakened our hand and a delay weakens it even further. Plus he does not have the balls to go into an election and take over himself knowing the UK wants to leave and a no deal/leave Boris will wipe the floor with him like the Brexit Party.

Corbyn needs to retire.

A legal challenge over Prime Minister Boris Johnson's decision to suspend Parliament has been rejected in the High Court.

The case was bought by businesswoman Gina Miller, who argued the move was "an unlawful abuse of power".

Rejecting Ms Miller's case, Lord Justice Burnett said she could immediately appeal because of the important points of law at stake.

The appeal is expected to be heard at the Supreme Court on 17 September.
No surprise really. The only shame of it all is that she's managed to dupe a load of fools into paying for it. Should be her financial penalty for bringing such a frivolous case.

Last edited:
Boris set it out pretty well yesterday. With the threat of no deal on the table we were making progress, Corbyn taking that off weakened our hand and a delay weakens it even further. Plus he does not have the balls to go into an election and take over himself knowing the UK wants to leave and a no deal/leave Boris will wipe the floor with him like the Brexit Party.

Corbyn needs to retire.

He has! but no one has had the heart to tell him yet! bless him!

Corby cant believe his luck with Bojo around! Apparently Corbs has asked to have his meds decreased......

Last edited:
14479525.jpg

Corbyn needs to retire.

Its an interesting one. I dont doubt Boris is an utter clam, and I certainly do doubt how genuine his motivations are. But... he's not wrong in what he says, is he?

Its weird, while the intent or motivation is highly questionable, he is also speaking the truth.

And to be honest, I quite like how he has gone about things so far. Not in that I approve, but in that he has actually got things moving beyond the holding pattern they were in.

He had the EU changing their tune. And has called Corbyns bluff, while also forcing Corbyn to actually make (shameful) moves instead of just the blocking and rhetoric he has been employing the last three years.

Love him or loathe him, it has to be admitted Boris has actually got things going...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49609677

So Corbyn has bottled it - pussy. Refusal of assent it is then.

I think it is disgusting.

I do understand why people would say there is no mandate for no deal brexit, it was of course not specifically voted for. BUT it is a form of Brexit, without question. So there is some mandate, at least.

Leaving us in vassalage or indeed revoking A50 altogether have no mandate at all.

And yet, Corbyn and co have taken it upon themselves to force that as the most likely of outcomes. WITH NO MANDATE WHATSOEVER. He has also refused the opportunity to earn that mandate (and the majority to carry it though).

This is basically a coup.

And somehow the sitting government are painted as the bad guys. Its ridiculous.

No surprise really. The only shame of it all is that she's managed to dupe a load of fools into paying for it. Should be her financial penalty for bringing such a frivolous case.

Isn't she Soros funded? Obviously taxpayers paid for the government's legal team

Its an interesting one. I dont doubt Boris is an utter clam, and I certainly do doubt how genuine his motivations are. But... he's not wrong in what he says, is he?

Its weird, while the intent or motivation is highly questionable, he is also speaking the truth.

And to be honest, I quite like how he has gone about things so far. Not in that I approve, but in that he has actually got things moving beyond the holding pattern they were in.

He had the EU changing their tune. And has called Corbyns bluff, while also forcing Corbyn to actually make (shameful) moves instead of just the blocking and rhetoric he has been employing the last three years.

Love him or loathe him, it has to be admitted Boris has actually got things going...
And that post sums up why people have a sneaking liking for him.

It doesn't take much to stand out from a seriously unimpressive bunch. So a bit of guff, a bit of truth, some straight talk, deflect when needed, and a bit of showmanship...at least makes it feel that 'someone is there' not scared of what they might say, or blatantly towing a line.

Nayim pretending to be Mr Every Man, ( read Tory cheerleader.) Shades of 'Mr Burns, why are you so popular and why has your campaign got the momentum of a a runaway train?'

Last edited:
Back