• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Aston Villa have suspended assistant manager Ian Culverhouse and head of football operations Gary Karsa, pending an internal investigation.

The club said the suspension of Culverhouse and Karsa, who followed boss Paul Lambert to Villa after working with him at Norwich and before then at Colchester, was "in response to media speculation".

Development coach and decorated former Villa and England midfielder Gordon Cowans and veteran goalkeeper Shay Given have been temporarily promoted to assist under-fire manager Lambert.

Lambert said: "I'm delighted to have Gordon and Shay to assist me in preparing the team for Saturday which is what the whole group is focused on."

Cowans said: "The manager has asked me to step up to assist him at this time and I'll do my utmost for the club and the manager in helping prepare the team for Saturday's game against Southampton."

Given said: "As players, it's important that each and every one of us take responsibility right now and I'm delighted to play my part in helping the manager and the team go and try to win on Saturday."

Villa are only four points off the Premier League relegation places with five games remaining, the first of those at home to Southampton on Saturday.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/9267177/Aston-Villa-suspend-assistant-Ian-Culverhouse-and-head-of-football-ops-Gary-Karsa

Almost time for the bi-annual West Ham bend over for Arsenal match, wonder how easy they will make it for them this time

You have to love Sky, moving Norwich v Liverpool to 12pm on Easter Sunday, no thought whatsoever for the Liverpool fans travelling the whole length of the country with probably no public transport available, they are ****s

@Joey7Barton

I should qualify my statement Arsenal's youngest OUTFIELD player is 27. 0 British players starting. A club that people aspire to be, really?

Back