• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

I just can't help the feeling that nothing has gone wrong and everything has gone right for Liverpool all through the season.

No sticky patch, goalmouth incidents falling their way, defence getting away with mistakes, strikers with a freakish conversion rate, blessed with injuries compared to Arsenal and Spurs. It's kinda sour grapes and I am happy for them, but it just feel like they've had the rub so much.

Liverpool looks likely to win their first league title in 24 years, and you could almost hear a pin drop at Anfield.

BBC Sport

PENALTY APPEAL - Liverpool 3-2 Emirates Marketing Project

As if we didn't have enough drama, Martin Skrtel punches the ball clear and gets away with it! It looked like a header on first viewing but it's a clear handball on second viewing...

Looks like it could be their year, getting the luck as well as the goals.

In many ways I hope it is their year.

law of averages says they cant win 14 on the trot, which they may still have to do. But if they do win their last 4 and it ends up being 14 on the bounce, no matter how much you may hate him, they will have throughly deserved to be Champions, that would be a better than any run than anything I can remember in recent times.

Having said all that, I think I would p#ss myself stupid if they draw at Norwich next weekend..

No Henderson for the next three games will be a big miss for them, he really is their engine in midfield. Coutinho and Sterling looked mustard today

Liverpool looks likely to win their first league title in 24 years, and you could almost hear a pin drop at Anfield.

Come on mate thats nitpicking - trying to find something wrong... silence comes from nervousness - we would be exactly the same. I would - I know that.

Skyrtel should give away 20 pens a season, how on earth does he get away with it, was a fantastic game to watch

As said above I cant see Chelsea losing at Anfield so its down to City again

Its going to the wire this season !!!!

=D> well done Liverpool....unbelievable where they have come from and where they are now

Gerrard at the end was in tears...he knows what a big win that was. A draw for Liv against Cheatski and the PL trophy will have a new home imo

Back