• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Race_For_CL_Estimation.jpg

Estimation based on last season's results.

:(

great game all round though.....both sets of players and even the officials deserve a big =D>. The PL at its best

Gotta say though if they do win it and Everton nick 4th then it really is a season to celebrate the coaches in this league. Up against teams that have far greater resources and they both are playing great football and getting the results that matter.

great game all round though.....both sets of players and even the officials deserve a big =D>. The PL at its best

Except for the two pens and red card that Suarez should have had.

Cheekey bid for Bony this summer? Really has settled well.

Salahahaha

Gotta say though if they do win it and Everton nick 4th then it really is a season to celebrate the coaches in this league. Up against teams that have far greater resources and they both are playing great football and getting the results that matter.

yeah and both coaches who Levy should have got in instead of the Portuguese bloke:lol:........ another fine mess you got us into Danny boy

yeah and both coaches who Levy should have got in instead of the Portuguese bloke:lol:........ another fine mess you got us into Danny boy

Maybe, but Martinez's jury was seriously out after his last season at Wigan and Rodgers, at that stage, was also unproven.

I'm not saying AVB was necessarily any better a choice but neither Martinez nor Rodgers were gimmes at the time.

Maybe, but Martinez's jury was seriously out after his last season at Wigan and Rodgers, at that stage, was also unproven.

I'm not saying AVB was necessarily any better a choice but neither Martinez nor Rodgers were gimmes at the time.

Not the correct thread but Martinez was ALWAYS a better choice than someone like AVB. He was my first choice so I perhaps am biased.

thank the deity

I was close to turning my back on football

I know the alternatives are distasteful, but Liverpool winning the league is the absolute worst disaster that could befall the human race

Don't write off City yet, Liverpool still have to play Chelsea.

I can't put my finger on it but I really cannot stand Liverpool. Is it Gerard? Is it scousers in general? Is it all the ****ing, smug plastic fans who over react to everything. Or is the buck toothed Freddie mercury lookalike. Not sure but I so hope City and hull ****ing do us a favour. I thought the season was over but I have a horrible feeling the best is yet to come. Oh well to be a Tottenham fan. New baby due on Friday I'll probably put him off supporting Spurs.

I actually think it might be good for the PL if Liverpool win it8-[

Coaching and attacking style over loadsamoney (well at least not overloaded and instant loadsamoney..)

I can't put my finger on it but I really cannot stand Liverpool. Is it Gerard? Is it scousers in general? Is it all the ****ing, smug plastic fans who over react to everything. Or is the buck toothed Freddie mercury lookalike. Not sure but I so hope City and hull ****ing do us a favour. I thought the season was over but I have a horrible feeling the best is yet to come. Oh well to be a Tottenham fan. [b[New baby due on Friday I'll probably put him off supporting Spurs.[/b]

Woah!! Good luck on that front!! First one?

That Liverpool v Emirates Marketing Project game earlier was brilliant, by far the most high quality game I've seen in the Premier League this season.

People get way too caught up by emotions regarding little things like the odd smug internet fan, ultimately if it comes down to one of those three teams winning I take Liverpool or City every day of the week because unlike Chelsea they actually play attacking, entertaining football. **** having that slimy **** Moaninho and his classless ****s Terry and Cole lift the trophy undeservedly. Hoping for Liverpool personally cos of how well they have done to be ahead of the oil clubs plus like us, Everton, Man Utd, Aston Villa and a couple of others they are a traditionally big club.. not plastic.

Sterling impressed me again for them. David Silva was also sublime. Terrific game.

So it all now hinges on FC Mourinho' visit to Anfield, if Chavski come away with a win or draw then Emirates Marketing Project just need to win their remaining games to take the title.

BlHkz1sCIAAIA6Y.jpg

So it all now hinges on FC Mourinho' visit to Anfield, if Chavski come away with a win or draw then Emirates Marketing Project just need to win their remaining games to take the title.

BlHkz1sCIAAIA6Y.jpg

Will be an interesting game for sure. I have a feeling Mourinho's Chelsea won't go 2-0 down as softly as City did. But can Chelsea afford to play for the draw? With Liverpool and City potentially 2-3 points ahead of them (depending on games in hand for City and the games against Norwich and Sunderland) and two games left can Mourinho really go into the game happy to be behind in the league at the end of it?

I think Chelsea will have to go for the win, but I think they will do so rather cautiously.

Back