• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Surely Emirates Marketing Project aren't going to FAIL to score for the second game running..

Don't believe it, I switched Negredo into my FF team because I was sure Emirates Marketing Project would bounce back with a vengeance against Norwich

Well done Norwich, great point. City stuttering is suprising me but still think their sheer firepower will see them romp to the title and Chelsea second.

Sunderland on Wednesday too, I suspect that will mean it's three goalless games in a row. Incoming inevitable 1-0 defeat...

Wondered where this thread had gone..

Great result for Norwich today, just goes to show if you don't bend over and show some fight you can make City work hard for a result. Redmond looks a good prospect, direct and fast.

Back