• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Once again another game goes by where Wheelchair spends more time rolling around on the floor than standing up, soooooo over-rated

I love it when Arsenal get thrashed. But I'm not happy about Liverpool picking up three points. Such confusion!

amazing that there are still 20 minutes left, game hasnt flown by like i thought it might.

Come on Pool another 1 or 2 goals, GD is out of the window for us now anyhow, we have to finish at least 1 point in front of them if we want 4th..

Absolutely fantastic result. I was hoping for a Liverpool win but to humiliate Arsenal in the process is just the icing on the cake. Cant believe any of us here wanted anything but this result. Of course, this is based on the fact we had zero chance of top 4 anyway.

I actually dont think that, as a whole team, Liverpool are even "that" good, but watching them today pains we in the gulf compared to us. A gulf that simply should not exist.

I will enjoy my saturday.

Once again another game goes by where Wheelchair spends more time rolling around on the floor than standing up, soooooo over-rated

But when he has his one decent game in every 12 the press and pundits continue to fawn over him. Unbelievable.

That BT advert with Owen trying to hit the FA Cup...
"When I was in Japan I hit a chopstick from 60 yards" He forgets to mention it was in some blokes hand in the Upper tier behind one of the goals....

Back