• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Liverpool reminded me of how we played under Redknapp when Bale was in his pomp. Closing down in mid field, a quick pass and pace and power on the break.

1661512_10152177221464035_1748426958_n.jpg

Absolutely fantastic result. I was hoping for a Liverpool win but to humiliate Arsenal in the process is just the icing on the cake. Cant believe any of us here wanted anything but this result. Of course, this is based on the fact we had zero chance of top 4 anyway.

I actually dont think that, as a whole team, Liverpool are even "that" good, but watching them today pains we in the gulf compared to us. A gulf that simply should not exist.

I will enjoy my saturday.

And there's your answer.

mad season - going to be an interesting relegation battle.

my best mate is Palace so im hoping they stay up - 2-0 now

that stoopid farking sjesney or whatever the fark his name is fark you you flippin kuunt \o/:ross:

West Ham fans wanted Nolan out of the club only a couple of months ago

After 4 goals in 2 matches, they probably want him to go to the WC now

Back