• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Fill the England squad with pace, Andros, Ox, Sterling, Sturridge maybe even Henderson, its the thing defenders hate the most is being ran at with pace

Then fill it with creativity in between with the likes of Barkley and Rooney.

i cant help but watch liverpool playing like this and get a bit frustrated.

its fking annoying that they are playing with this ingrained philosophy when just a couple of seasons ago they were well behind us.

our regression has been drastic and extremely frustrating (maybe i should save that for another thread).

I think the thread is buried somewhere else, but your sentiments have been echoed by many on here. They got in a top coach and made some very good signings in Suarez, Sturridge and Coutinho.

For a team that have been poor defensively at times this season, theyve defended well against Arsenal.

So seeing City and Liverpool wack Arsenal does it mean that Wenger will be sacked just like a certain owner did recently.

:-k

shame about the defence and goalie really otherwise whisper it quietly England may have a sniff

I think our left back is sorted. Shaw, Cole, Baines all good choices to pick from. Right side is fairly good with the likes of Walker, Johnson and even Smalling or someone, I mean there is always a weak link in every top sides defence. Right back can be ours. Centre half is a worry as no one knows who to actually play. I'd personally go with Cahill, and then just partner someone next to him and stick with it, let them form a partnership.

4-0 half time.

the half for me went quite long, maybe because the goals didn't come after the 20th minute. But I enjoyed what I saw, impressed by Liverpools pressing and ruthlessness on the break.

There's a very good chance that next season we'll have a Liverpool back in the CL with its money and prestige and a Man Utd out of it but still with all their money and prestige and probably having gotten their act together to compete with for the CL spots. Oh dear.

There's been some incredible arrogance about Liverpool from our fans this season but they've looked very good.

Man Utd, Liverpool, Bayern Munich all within the next 11 days. Saying that, they are all home games and so is the game after that against Sunderland.

I think our left back is sorted. Shaw, Cole, Baines all good choices to pick from. Right side is fairly good with the likes of Walker, Johnson and even Smalling or someone, I mean there is always a weak link in every top sides defence. Right back can be ours. Centre half is a worry as no one knows who to actually play. I'd personally go with Cahill, and then just partner someone next to him and stick with it, let them form a partnership.

He's a total **** of a human being but it has to be John Terry for me. I mean what are the alternatives? Smalling? dodgy as ****, Jones? good prospect but not ready to start, Jagielka? good but not good enough to start. I'd partner Terry and Cahill and hope they produce like they do at Chelski.

Simply outstanding from Liverpool. As impressive as their first half destruction of us at WHL.

I think we'll get spanked at Anfield again unfortunately. Last one of the season.

Man Utd, Liverpool, Bayern Munich all within the next 11 days. Saying that, they are all home games and so is the game after that against Sunderland.

You could argue that Arsenal have bad fixtures right upto the start of April

He's a total **** of a human being but it has to be John Terry for me. I mean what are the alternatives? Smalling? dodgy as ****, Jones? good prospect but not ready to start, Jagielka? good but not good enough to start. I'd partner Terry and Cahill and hope they produce like they do at Chelski.

Could be a good shout. Terry has always been a lion for England, I still remember his front dive to block a shot at the last World Cup. It'd be useful having two centre halves who have played with eachother and trained with eachother through out a season to partner one another. Put someone like Carrick/Gerrard in front of them in hope of replicating a Pirlo in just dictating play and spreading it out wide to our pace.

6 Losses, 3 wins 1 Draw !!!

Liverpool V Arsenal L
Arsenal V Man Utd D
Arsenal V Liverpool L
Arsenal V Bayern Munich L
Arsenal V Sunderland W
Stoke V Arsenal W
Arsenal V Swansea W
Bayern Munich V Arsenal L
Tottenham V Arsenal L
Chelsea V Arsenal L
Arsenal V Emirates Marketing Project L

So seeing City and Liverpool wack Arsenal does it mean that Wenger will be sacked just like a certain owner did recently.

:-k

Can but hope... fingers crossed that ARSEnal get smashed at home by the likes of Wet Spam to end the Wenger era!

Back