• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

WTf is going onnnn ??? Just turned on to the scum v poo game, 4-0 ??? How have we never done this in the league ???

how can no one get enjoyment from this? **** Liverpool, theyre 5 ahead of us (we have a game in hand and them to play still)... seeing Arsenal 3-0 down in less than 20 minutes is brilliant.

Because it aint spurs? Really simple.

As far as im concerned im not sure why the euphoria. Its actually pretty sad that there is more focus about Arsenals plight in this game rather than Spurs best interests (a Liverpools loss SURELY). Then again im not watching it (no BT sport) so im just seeing scorelines

how can no one get enjoyment from this? **** Liverpool, theyre 5 ahead of us (we have a game in hand and them to play still)... seeing Arsenal 3-0 down in less than 20 minutes is brilliant.

as a Spurs fan I am ****ing loving watching Arsenal get **** on as should all spurs fans, we have 57 points to play for, its not over tomorrow

I thought that possession = points :-k

Twitter / benjaminpugsley: Stat line for Liverpool v Arsenal (28 mins) pic.twitter.com/3SjuXzwSgS
Bf9F1fkCMAE5C_K.png:large

Ozil has been dreadful, giving it away everytime.

That was £42m well spent :ross:

Twitter / WhoScored: Mesut Özil: No player has committed more errors that have led to a goal in a single Premier Match this season (2) than Mesut Özil

i cant help but watch liverpool playing like this and get a bit frustrated.

its fking annoying that they are playing with this ingrained philosophy when just a couple of seasons ago they were well behind us.

our regression has been drastic and extremely frustrating (maybe i should save that for another thread).

i cant help but watch liverpool playing like this and get a bit frustrated.

its fking annoying that they are playing with this ingrained philosophy when just a couple of seasons ago they were well behind us.

our regression has been drastic and extremely frustrating (maybe i should save that for another thread).

I said before, remind me a bit like us under Harry. Very very good at home, play some real great attacking stuff, both when attacking and on the counter attack.

Back