• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Can't believe our scouts didn't think Suarez was all that lol

3-0 Ozil looking shaky, Flamini really picked the wrong time to get suspended. Even though this screws us up, I'm loving it

The greatest transfer feck up at Spurs... since Sir Alan decided to buy Chris Armstrong instead of Dennis Bergkamp #-o

the only shred of comfort for arasenal is that its very early.

they are showing zero signs of stopping the traffic, but if they could get one back, with say ten minutes of the half left...

could maybe grab a second before half time??

clutching at straws??? only a lot!

liverpool are pretty damn good hey.

Well personally would have preferred the draw,but..if Liverpool have to win, this is the best way, we are never going to finish above them on GD, so they might as well get as many as possible. 6 would be nice, anything above would be brilliant.

The more the merrier, and just think of the confidence blow it would be in the first game of their tough run

It's a shame that Chavski won't ever sell / loan us one of their promising young strikers...

Twitter / WhoScored: Daniel Sturridge: Has scored in 14 of his 17 Premier League appearances this season

how can no one get enjoyment from this? **** Liverpool, theyre 5 ahead of us (we have a game in hand and them to play still)... seeing Arsenal 3-0 down in less than 20 minutes is brilliant.

I wanted the gooners to win, but now...?

**** it, let them concede 7. And you're right, there are still plenty games for us to get back at Pool. Let's enjoy this...

This game is effectively over. 3 points in the bag and goal difference won't come into it for us so now I want humiliation and lack of discipline. A few reds will do nicely.

I wanted the gooners to win, but now...?

**** it, let them concede 7. And you're right, there are still plenty games for us to get back at Pool. Let's enjoy this...

Liverpool are still capable of losing to the likes of Hull 3-1 as shown.

then again, I feel like we are too. We just have to focus on games like tomorrow against top four battlers and beat them, the Evertons, the Liverpools.. make sure we beat Arsenal when it comes to it etc.

the only shred of comfort for arasenal is that its very early.

they are showing zero signs of stopping the traffic, but if they could get one back, with say ten minutes of the half left...

could maybe grab a second before half time??

clutching at straws??? only a lot!

liverpool are pretty damn good hey.[/QUOTE]

Taking off our Spurs-tinted specs, we have to hold our hands up and admit, this has been an outstanding opening quarter, and as good as anything I have seen from City this season

Back