• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

UPpc9EY.gif

:ross:

Anyone watching mourinho's interview after the game? Has had a pop at Jamie Redknapp for questioning his tactics. Highly entertaining

Still think scousers will get there. City are bottlers.

Cheatski. All that money and all they do is put together a bunch of spoilers. The special needs one did it again I suppose. He didn't look so special against Sunderland at home last week though.

Its the match next week that is the real worry. And bizarrely an Everton win almost hands their rivals the title, can see City dropping points there.
Liverpool will beat Palace next Monday night, especially if they havent been handed back the advantage by city dropping points.

Now if City win today and next Saturday, we really have got game on. Liverpool will get a bagful v Saudi Sportswashing Machine on the final day

I think anyone would have a pop at Redknapp regarding tactics, the man seems to be fairly short sighted with some of his tactical views.

Whenever I see Jason Puncheon, all I can think of now it that spot kick at WHL, and the ball on its way to Cheshunt down the High Road.
And to think TalkSh#te were making a case for him making the plane to Brazil....:ross:

Its the match next week that is the real worry. And bizarrely an Everton win almost hands their rivals the title, can see City dropping points there.

Everton are very much Man Citys bogey team in the PL

Have lost their last 4 games at Goodison - and only one win in the last 12 attempts

City are currently sitting 6 points behind Liverpool but with +7 GD. If they win all their games now I can't see Liverpool clawing back the GD.

Liverpool will NEVER have a better chance to win the title. That makes them mucking this up all the more sweeter.

If they dont win the title now, they are basically "us" of a couple of years ago, albeit they have come a lot closer to winning the title. Just like us they could just as likely finish outside the top 4 next season. Sometimes "this" is as good as it gets.

and the funny thing is they keep talking about being "ahead of schedule". they don't seem to realise that they will have an almighty fight just to get into the top 4 next year. they could just as easily be "behind schedule" this time next year. in fact i would even make them slight favourites not to make top 4 next year

BmPT92KIAAAb1eq.jpg:small
:lol:

Have lost their last 4 games at Goodison - and only one win in the last 12 attempts

I thought that Sunderland city City' bogey team but I see that the Toffees are just as much a nemesis for them, very odd how certain fixtures just keep producing results that go against the grain.

well 4th is practically gone for Everton, do they really want to beat Emirates Marketing Project and hand the title to Liverpool??:-k

and the funny thing is they keep talking about being "ahead of schedule". they don't seem to realise that they will have an almighty fight just to get into the top 4 next year. they could just as easily be "behind schedule" this time next year. in fact i would even make them slight favourites not to make top 4 next year

That doesnt make sense. Their plan is to improve regardless... you cant control what others do...Your 'action plan' cannot contains the demise of others. So by defintion ahead of schedule would be ways to improve Their targets however will always be affected by others.

Liverpool - a real club with 50% real fans 50% plastic fans.

City - a plastic club with 75% real fans 25% plastic fans.

Cheatski - a plastic club with 50% plastic fans 50% spastic fans.

Why the hate for Liverpool. I know the media and their fans will go on about it until the sun goes super nova but I'd much rather a real club wins it than a lottery winning plastic club.

Back