• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Hull

nayenezgani

Jimmy Neighbour
This is my first visit to the hallowed White Hart Lane.

Surely we are due a return to form and a resounding victory for our final home game of the season?

Adebayor with a hat trick capped with an anti-family celebration; gold chains and hideously customised Bentleighs will be revealed as he lifts his jersey in superior disdain.

Tottenham 3 - Hull 4

COYMFS!!

image.axd_.jpg

Last edited:
Relegating fattie would be a nice bonus, although they would not be my first pick for the last relegation spot.

Relegating fattie would be a nice bonus, although they would not be my first pick for the last relegation spot.

I don't mind Bruce, and Dawson and Huddlestone are two of my favourite players from the last decade. I'm also desperate for Timmeh or Ashley to go down.

But I still want us to beat Hull and Villa to beat Soton, because us getting back into Europe is more important than third party preferences.

If we lose this game AND lose pathetically (i.e. giving away silly goals, players trotting around with little effort etc) it will conform to me that Poch and the players are actively trying to finish 8th. Swansea are only two points away from us so it's entirely possible.

Not only would I lose my £100 bet with a c0cky Gooner (who said we'd finish no higher than 7th), it would mean I would almost certainly expect Poch to be out of the job by xmas...

MUST. WIN.

I said before Emirates Marketing Project that we would lose the last 4 games of the season and I've seen nothing to change my mind.

If Kane or Eriksen don't play well, we won't win, simple as that.

Tottenham 1 - 2 Hull

It was going to be my last game for a while, but for some reason yesterday I renewed my ST so the love must still be there. Alas, Hull will want this more and they will be fighting to survive. Early goal from us but they will get back into it and dominate and win.

lloris
dier - fazio - vertonghen - rose
stambouli - bentaleb
lamela - dembele - eriksen
kane​

1-1

I said before Emirates Marketing Project that we would lose the last 4 games of the season and I've seen nothing to change my mind.

If Kane or Eriksen don't play well, we won't win, simple as that.
Agreed, our two match winners.

Hate to say it, but having experienced a lot of Europa League campaigns I wouldn't be overly upset if we missed out for a season...

lloris
dier - fazio - vertonghen - rose
stambouli - bentaleb
lamela - dembele - eriksen
kane​

1-1

I'd rather not play Stambouli, when last has the guy played a competitive match?

Can't believe I'll say it, but Paulinho has done ok the last couple of times he's played in that slot.

also be very tempted to play the yank at FB

On the other hand, the players owe us a performance. The last few weeks have been seriously below par. The optimist in me thinks we may just see our boys turn up and turn Hull over.

Really? Are you serious? But really serious?

At the beginning of the season we would gladly have taken 6th place, a league cup final appearance and magnificent home wins against the two scums...

Or is your memory that short?
Not serious. Apologies for the lack of emoticon to clarify. While the fizzle out to this season has been disappointing the highlights you point out are great memories - as is the feeling that the players who have come through the academy have made more of a connection between team and fans - like we had in the 80's and before the game went money mad. This was always going to be a "proper" transitional season and as fans I feel we have to dig into our vast resources of patience with the Club we love and see what Poch can build. Yes, we dropped silly points along the way and this might have been a season where we could have grabbed a top four spot, but nothing changes the fact that we are fully committed to backing our Club and revealing in the fact that we support Tottenham Hotspur FC.

Back