• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

It all comes down to whether King is fit or not - If he is, will it be him and Kaboul, or Daweson?

COYS!

That Peter crouch winner still sends shivers down my spine and just a little tear in my eyes - seriously that was like the happiest moment.

I really want us to win today and I really do think we will. I think the players are up for it I think we will have King back and I think Defoe will till those clams at the back a new one.

The only Man bricky player who will stop us from winnin will be their GK who I rate highly.

COME ON YOU MOTHER fudging SPURS - Do us proud.

Me too! I remember watching, thinking that we were just on top but concerned because this was the biggest game we had played since Lasagne Day and we all knew how badly that ended. We played superbly that night against Emirates Marketing Project and when Crouch scored, I went crazy, jumping up and down and was soo happy! Screaming out and really, really hope same happens today. Problem is that if want to enjoy successes like that, we will sometimes taste the painful other side of the match experience...

Let us hope today is more of a Peter Crouch day and that that is why I had my dream of him scoring last night.. please!!

Just click the video button and paste in the URL (its the button second from right)

[video=youtube;SJJc53gs-c0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJJc53gs-c0[/video]

What a time to have your mobile recording. Not sure I could have kept hold of my phone though once that ball ripped the back of the net

A massive game. Please don't lose today boys. Let's hope football prevails today and not greed. Show man-kini who's the boss Redknapp.

Come on Tottenham!!!!!

[video=youtube;R44tPArJIy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R44tPArJIy4[/video]

COYS

In the words of Kate Bush 'I just know that something good is going to happen'

Last edited:
What a time to have your mobile recording. Not sure I could have kept hold of my phone though once that ball ripped the back of the net

watcehd this with two gooners, before the game giving it the biggun' so to speak, that they have the proven history of getting results etc. Then Danny boy tore em' a new hole, and their faces were a picture. Still didn't stop them saying we were lucky because they had some good chances etc, they just can't take a loss like a man, Wenger mindset.

"The biggest regret of my whole football career was leaving White Hart Lane in 1970.....my interest in football weakened after that. I was heartbroken" - Jimmy Greaves.

COME ON YOU SPURS!

Starting listening to all the Spurs songs whilst doing my job application... doing that until 1pm and then the game! Can't drink as have to finish application off before midnight tonight and so will have to do more after the Spurs game... if Spurs win, I'll be buzzing to get through that application! :D

Saturday morning.........

Harry "Alright ledley aint seen you all week"
Ledley "Physio said to just stay at home all week"
Harry "What you done this morning?"
Ledley "Just jogged 1 lap of that pitch"
Harry "How you feel?"
Ledley "OK"
Harry "Right, its you and Younes on Sunday, OK?"
Ledley "Yep"

Scientifically impossible. In reality............................LEGEND

More solid midfield.

Defoe's also a flat-track-bully who is always completely ineffective against decent defences.

And vdV as a false 9 worked really well last time we tried it (Blackburn away last season)

They'd be more effective than Pav or Defoe tbh.

Go you're fudging boring!! How many times do you call him this and how many times does he prove you wrong but you are the worlds most stubborn, ignorant person so can't see it. You don't' like him and that WILL NEVER EVER CHANGE!!

Why are you still here anyway? Didn't you say you weren't going to support spurs anymore and we would be awful? I guess you would have stuck to that if we did badly, but because we're doing well you'll stick around and stick the boot in whenever you can, praying for the day you can say "I told you so!"

Anyways, Defoe must start and will start. Because Harrys not braindead. Worried without Ade but we have a huge chance! Bale, Modric, VDV and Parker need to have immense games!!! (well everyone does but these in particular!)

Go you're fudging boring!! How many times do you call him this and how many times does he prove you wrong but you are the worlds most stubborn, ignorant person so can't see it. You don't' like him and that WILL NEVER EVER CHANGE!!

Why are you still here anyway? Didn't you say you weren't going to support spurs anymore and we would be awful? I guess you would have stuck to that if we did badly, but because we're doing well you'll stick around and stick the boot in whenever you can, praying for the day you can say "I told you so!"

Anyways, Defoe must start and will start. Because Harrys not braindead. Worried without Ade but we have a huge chance! Bale, Modric, VDV and Parker need to have immense games!!! (well everyone does but these in particular!)

I see where you are coming from, however personall I'd like sometimes to see us line up with

Keeper

Back 1 - Back 2 - Back 3 - Ekotto

- Sandro - Modric - Huddlestone

- Lennon - VdV - Gareth

This, though, is not quite the game for it and I think Defoe will surely get a start. He'll need to be on top of his game though, even if Micah Richards or Savic will be there in the middle to partner Lescott. That's no average defence.

Saturday morning.........

Harry "Alright ledley aint seen you all week"
Ledley "Physio said to just stay at home all week"
Harry "What you done this morning?"
Ledley "Just jogged 1 lap of that pitch"
Harry "How you feel?"
Ledley "OK"
Harry "Right, its you and Younes on Sunday, OK?"
Ledley "Yep"

Scientifically impossible. In reality............................LEGEND

:)

Right - first beer of the day - check.

Chas and Dave - check.

Spurs win (1-0 VdV) - pending.

Scum Manure draw - pending.

COYS!!!!

The games against the top four are a good sign really.. they are all at least a week apart..

Ledley can only play once a week..

'Meant to be?'

Spurs attacking midfielder Rafael van der Vaart on Twitter: "Today will be an important one for the league!"

My GHod... he's some sort of genius!!!

Back