• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

Cant argue with our starting X1. Probably what 80% of us would have wanted, cant blame Harry on that score if things go wrong

Agreed. Interesting that Kaboul is picked ahead of Dawson, I'm not arguing with the decision but it is interesting how the team has evolved under Redknapp.

Remember remember the 5th May,2010. ESPN Classic just starting now. A repeat of this famous night would do nicely

Saturday morning.........

Harry "Alright ledley aint seen you all week"
Ledley "Physio said to just stay at home all week"
Harry "What you done this morning?"
Ledley "Just jogged 1 lap of that pitch"
Harry "How you feel?"
Ledley "OK"
Harry "Right, its you and Younes on Sunday, OK?"
Ledley "Yep"

Scientifically impossible. In reality............................LEGEND

I didn't make this up.....its fully ITK;)

great team, time for defoe to prove he should start

It will be really good for us if Defoe plays well today. Ade comes back after a two week break and knows that he has to be on top of his game to keep his place.

It will be really good for us if Defoe plays well today. Ade comes back after a two week break and knows that he has to be on top of his game to keep his place.

I'd be happy if he does nothing all game and pops up with a goal.

Back