• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

Some great vids in that list. Still think 'Giants' is the best. So many superb goals on that one. For some reason that Niko goal v Stoke is still one of my favourites, and love watching the Gomes leaping celeberation early in the clip

I'll already looking forward to the one called 'Champions'.

Just click the video button and paste in the URL (its the button second from right)

[video=youtube;SJJc53gs-c0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJJc53gs-c0[/video]

ManCity used to be an away fortress for us until recently. We have had such a great record there for the past 15 years or so. There were times we were guaranteed a win whenever we go there. We have won 8 and drawn 3 of our last 13 matches at ManCity. But unfortunately, that 2 loses happened in the last 4 years since they tranformed into a mega rich club. If we want to stay in the title chase, we have no choice but to get back that winning formula there. Not to mention, the need to get the revenge for the 1-5 humiliation at WHL.

With Adebayor not available, it will be a test of character for Redknapp. If he had rotated the strikers, we would not face much problems in attack against City. Instead, now we have to gamble on the untested pair of VDV, Defoe or Pavly. IMO, we should start with Pav and Defoe in attack. VDV has been badly out of form for the past 10 matches or so. He has only scored 1 goal in the last 11 matches. Any other manager would have considered dropping VDV for a few matches. But just can't see Redknapp being brave enough to do that. We can only hope VDV will somehow step up and score using his big-match experience.

Can see this match being won or lost in midfield. Both midfield look strong and the one coming on top will have a big say in how the match goes. Just hope Parker and Modric will rise to the occasion. Parker has been going off the boil recently. He will need to get back his earlier form. Bale got a huge recognition when he was named in uefa.com team of the year. Hope that has given him a huge boost in confidence for this match. Somehow, I feel Lennon will be a key player for us in midfield. With all the attention on Modrid and Bale, Lennon might get a chance to cause trouble to City.

Wish King or Gallas is fit for this match. Without them, our defence will be under lot of pressure from City. Dawson and Kaboul just don't have the experience or calmness of King or Gallas. They need someone more experienced beside them to make them concentrate fully. Just can't see us keeping a clean sheet if Dawson and Kaboul are in defence. Just hope they will avoid too many silly errors.

Our matches against ManCity have been crucial to us for the past 2 seasons. A win would boost our chance in the title race. But with them having 100% record there this season, a draw will be a good result for us. Hope we turn up and step up for this match.

Mate you call for Pavlychenko to start every single game. We're on a winning run = Pav starts, we're on a losing run = Pav starts, it's not going to happen.

Watching Take Me Out, having a bath, masturbating three times, then some lunch and boooooooom, its showtime !!!

In the bath? Smileys are so limited at the moment!! I want the smiley that looks like it's throwing up it's body weight! That is if you're doing it in the bath.

You have to admire his loyalty hahaha

Hope rumours of King playing are correct. Dawson against Aguero,Silva etc is a worrying thought

"@Sheyiadebayor: Big game day today. Shame I can't play but I know the boys will do us proud. Let's close the gap!"

You have to admire his loyalty hahaha

Hope rumours of King playing are correct. Dawson against Aguero,Silva etc is a worrying thought

Yup, but we're gonna concede 2 goals and then go on to win 3 or 4-2! :D So it will be a goal fest but we will come out on top!!

Come on you motherfudgein' spurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Peter crouch winner still sends shivers down my spine and just a little tear in my eyes - seriously that was like the happiest moment.

I really want us to win today and I really do think we will. I think the players are up for it I think we will have King back and I think Defoe will till those clams at the back a new one.

The only Man bricky player who will stop us from winnin will be their GK who I rate highly.

COME ON YOU MOTHER fudging SPURS - Do us proud.

That Peter crouch winner still sends shivers down my spine and just a little tear in my eyes - seriously that was like the happiest moment.

I really want us to win today and I really do think we will. I think the players are up for it I think we will have King back and I think Defoe will till those clams at the back a new one.

The only Man bricky player who will stop us from winnin will be their GK who I rate highly.

COME ON YOU MOTHER fudging SPURS - Do us proud.

Amen to that, the day the tide turned, and we shall continue our journey, I predict a Bale wonder goal, and I see a path of glory today.....................

This is the game that decides our target for the season. Win and it's a title fight. Lose and it's a battle for top 3/4. A draw will just about keep us clinging on.

We have gone on about must win games this year, but this one truly is, if we want to fight for the title anyway. COYS

Back