• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United

"I don't think he is too interested in what I'm doing already because if he did he will see that he has got a hard act to follow," Sherwood said.

The buck stops with Sherwood, but both goals were once again down to individual defensive errors.

Of course Sandro wouldn't be picked for this game. Of course our central midfield was going to be a lightweight combination of Paulinho and Sigurdsson. Of course we were going to commit error after error after f*cking error. Of course we were going to get stuffed.

The best manager in our history won't take any blame for it, though. And neither will our lads, tired as they are of everything to do with Spurs under Tactical Tim.

And we'll get stuffed. By West Ham. Again.

What a great season this has turned out to be.

Sacking Sherwood is about the only joy now that can come out of it. Give Freund the last game. There's literally nothing left to paly for: with this brilliant line-up and approach against Spam at Upton Park, Sherwood has thrown away the last thing he could have possibly achieved this season (after throwing away the COC, the FA Cup, the Europa League and our chances of making the top four): namely, reaching 72 points. So there's no harm, there really isn't.

Are we going to blame the caretaker again? so we forget everything when he gets sacked? :lol:

Not his fault if hes here... What about Levy? What about the **** players we have...

Dawson, Lennon, Rose, all championship level

Except two of those are full internationals and have played 10 years in the top flight!:ross:

I hope we lose 4-0 or 5-0, then sack Sherwood & Ferdinand and put Freund & Ledley in charge for next sunday

We should be playing 3 in midfield against a team like this :( Easy to say in hindsight. But think we'd have done a lot better.

It should not be in hindsight though. We all said we need a tough midfield for this one. Sherwood's arrogance that he thinks you can pass around any opposition has done this. You also need bottle.

Our defence looks like it gets no training at all. Mistakes every single game.

I hate you Tim. Please twuntoff.

wetspam winning 3 final cup games ...... in a season !!!

Tim seems to falter v fat sam. We've won our last 4, they lost their last 4 going into this game. Let's see what happens...

To be fair, we had a great chance - that lovely move with 4 players early on in the 1st half, then Ade ...

then Ade ....

..... sidefoots it !!! GGGnnnaaaahhhhh

Why do we need a DM against west ham?
How can real get to the final of the champions league without one?

We need 3 players in there who can keep possession not a tackler.

i think we can all agree we need central midfielders in central midfield.

also, real have ronaldo, bale and benzema playing in their side. they are fairly decent. probablyeven better than harry kane.

Back