• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United

Blimey, we only 2-0 down ? Don't worry, it'll get better in the second half.

Lloris off in the summer ... Verts too ... I'm in knee jerk mode. Well actually, is it really knee jerk ??

Not at this point it's not. We should get a new head coach and 7 new players. What could possibly go wrong?

Two defensive errors - own goal and ineffective wall.

But we have no strength in midfield. Not sure why Sherwood played Sigi. Needed more in midfield to control the game. As it was we're left exposed and wham had corner after corner.

You can see why they want fat sam out - they don't play football so much as hussle the ball into the box and get ricochet goals.

I'm so gutted just knowing lloris is gone he's the only world class player we have imo

This is all on Tim.

We start every game slowly. We knee that west ham would throw everything in the box and he picks siggy and invisibilinho. They are getting overrun.

Lennon done nothing for weeks but still in the team.

Should have took off Ade and left Kane on. At least he works.

I was changing my mind on Tim, thinking maybe we should give him time. Now I am a confirmed believer he should go.

sherwood insists on playing paulinho who blatantly dcouldnt give a fook and is a complete tart anyway, whilst leaving hard players and committed servants like sandro on the bench and sends another gutsy player in holtby on loan to fulham. he then puts outside forwards alongside them in central midfield.

the guy is a kuunt. he drops sandro and then calls one of the most unreliable mercenaries on in football our standout player. absolute disgrace.

i want sherwood out now. right now. at half time. i want levy to go into the dressing room and sack him. put sandro in charge for today. get clive allen out of the comentary box.

i want this fuucking kuunt out right now.

Pritchard may as well come on. At least he will drive into the box and have a shot. Unfortunate for Kane as that will probably go down as an OG. We need to front up and at the very least stand our ground.:(

We should be playing 3 in midfield against a team like this :( Easy to say in hindsight. But think we'd have done a lot better.

Now at ht there's the same number of spurs players that give a **** about this match on the pitch as there was during the first half.

Are we going to blame the caretaker again? so we forget everything when he gets sacked? :lol:

Not his fault if hes here... What about Levy? What about the **** players we have...

Dawson, Lennon, Rose, all championship level

Paulinho's turned his back on the Carroll free kick shot after the sending off too.

Of course? he's a bottle job ****? that's what bottle job ****s are meant to do right?

in the second half i predict he ducks away from four 99/1 challenges (in his favour), turn his back on a couple more free kicks, maybe misplace 20 passes if we're lucky.

What a shower of ****. Kaboul needs to let Downing shoot there. No need to take the red card. Rose caught out by Downing initially to some extent.

Lloris excellent. He deserves to be at a top club.

Back