• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Watford***

That was the most uncomfortable game I've watch since the goon game (where we played better than today). Thankfully we're winning these tight ones now. YESSSSSSSSS. Ground it out. Come you sexy Spurs!!! So happy for this young team. Much to learn. But we march forwards!

Last edited:
latest

Well fought 3 points. SSN calling that a controversial red card but I'd disagree. Made hard work of it, but earned it nevertheless

Well, what a game ! Wasn't easy, Watford played very well, and unlucky I thought. Lloris should've done better with the second corner which almost had the whole ball over the line - I then thought Son was offside for his, but hey - what will be, will be ! Our pluckiness and great attitude got us the win, the red didn't do any harm.

That last 10 minutes was our worst of the match and we won!

What a result! Come on you Spuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrsssssss!!!

Wow, the 10 men of Watford fought like animals and they went alot more direct, with Deeney and Igalho that was always going to be tough. Good win.

Well well well, how was THAT? Tremendous defending against two of the hottest strikers in the league right now. Balls, guts, spirit and we got there in the end with some quality. As for the inevitable 'observations' on Poch. Listen. He got it right in the final analysis. End of.

Sure we were poor second half, but who f*kking cares. MASSIVE three points that. Incredible scenes.

But the skin of our teeth avoided being 2-1 down. Haha. Back to 'Old Spurs' briefly. Good thing is, instead of being 2-1 against, we're winning lucky finally. We deserve it. But much to learn from. Not least how to stay composed and focus.

Lucky? I call gonads mate. Two bricktteford players should've been sent off, not just one. Sorry, well-earned. Worked their gonads off for it against a hard-working side with two of the hot strikers in the league.

We were absolutely battered today.
Pochettino made so many bad tactical decisions that he can hopefully learn from.
And still we won.
COYS.
Lets win the League.

Back