• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Sundlan' 12.45pm

nayenezgani

Jimmy Neighbour
Who: Tottenham Hotspur and Sunderland; a team based in the north full of in-bred gingers.
Where: Home.
When: Satday @ 12.45pm
Why: To claim a 'must win' victory and negate our slide towards relegation.

Team:

Lloris
Walker
Alderweireld
Vertonghen
Davies
Lamela
Alli
Dier
Dembele
Son
Kane

I think we will win 3 - 2 and I also think Defoe will probably score at least one for them.

I am scared to see what happens if we don't win this game, I am however sure there will be a meltdown amongst the spoilt, now-now-now, masses. I need TP for my bunghole!

COYS!

Last edited:
I was so confident before this mess of an OMT.

I mean look at Sunderland under fat Sam.

VKCn5cM.png

Only 6 points in 3 months that weren't the result of the opposition getting a player sent off early. And 1 of those wins was Villa at home.

We should ask Defoe to be very kind to us. After the way, we let Lennon score against us, Defoe is guaranteed to score as well. He is in red-hot form now, scoring 5 goals in his last 2 league matches. It will be some achievement if we can stop him scoring.

noooo.gif

Good GHod...this OMT is a COMPLETE DISGRACE.

It doesn't even deserve any new avatar suggestions. Geez the OMT lows we have plummeted in recent weeks...:(

This is even more of a must-win than the Leicester game was.
I fancy Spurs old and new to score; 4-2 to us, Kane and Lamela with doubles for us to cancel out Defoe and Kaboul for them.

COYS!

I'm just coming to terms with the Leicester result, taking solace in the fact that we were a bit unlucky in the end. Perhaps didn't do enough over Leicester to win, but it was an oddity that caused us to lose. brick happens.

However, we should easily have more than enough to beat Sunderland, even allowing for a bit of luck going their way somewhere during the 90. Overall, we are vastly superior so it really would take a collapse on our part to not turn them over!

3-1 Spurs. 1-0 up at half time through Kane. Brief scare with Defoe equalising in 2nd half before two goals in final 20mins make the final score appear more comfortable on paper than it perhaps was.

id be tempted to stick both Son and Kane up top together. Drop Eriksen who has been terrible for a while now., Bring Chadli back in the fold or Onomah

Back