• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS southampton

I cannot big up Vertonghen any higher, the guy really is special.

The same could be said about Caulker too, i've never seen such a young defender look so damn composed and assured...

Walker has also had a very, very good game. As has Sandro and Lennon.

fudge it, they're all playing awesome today, even Lloris!

just then is why Lloris should be playing, the keeper should be coming for those balls, ALL.DAY.LONG.

I've seen Lloris play over 50 times, including 5 times live. I'd love to know where all this hype is coming from. Lloris is superb at rushing out one vs one on the ground. His command of the area is Gomes like and he comes for a lot and misses most.

Excellent, 0-2 at HT

I still think Lambert, Rodriguez and Lallana have enough quality to score a goal, so we must ensure we don't give them any encouragement - just keep the ball, make them work, then hit them with our wide men at pace - lovely job so far.

Surely Lambert will tire soon - seems to be chasing shadows all around the pitch.

imagine when we have kaboul, dembele and an inform ade (hopefully) in the line up. Brilliant performance so far, i can see more goals in this, I hope we get to see some of Falque in the premier league.

I cannot big up Vertonghen any higher, the guy really is special.

The same could be said about Caulker too, i've never seen such a young defender look so damn composed and assured...

Walker has also had a very, very good game. As has Sandro and Lennon.

fudge it, they're all playing awesome today, even Lloris!

completely agree

We have had it easy, saints are very weak all around the pitch. They'll need to up their level 100% or we'll win this no probs.

Bale makes a huge difference, nice to see Azza getting at them, what he does best. Verts, what more can we say ? Defoe is also working well and hard - Deuce does what he's done best, finished off scraps.

imagine when we have kaboul, dembele and an inform ade (hopefully) in the line up. Brilliant performance so far, i can see more goals in this, I hope we get to see some of Falque in the premier league.

Right now I don't think any of those three are better than what we're playing with today. What we lack (despite him scoring) is that player in the hole. We have the central midfield (Parker, Huddlestone and Sandro our top three are wonderful players and can really lock up that midfield to let the wingers do their stuff) and up top despite being wasteful both Ade and Defoe will get you goals if given a run in the side. Our full backs need upgrading, but Verts and Dawson would be an excellent centre half pairing. And with Friedel in goal we have one of the best keepers around. We have a lot to be thankful for and if we can be in contention for top four come January and buy that player in the hole, then we have a great chance of qualifying for the Champ's League next year.

so, excellent first half. Question is, will we do what we have done all season, play a game of two halfs, one good and one bad?

Gallas has been solid today after last week.
I would like to be Falque come on at some stage and play the Dempsey role.

defoe didn't put in a clean strike... it was just creeping past keeper and defender.

watch it again... he meant it.

it was all he could do - running at angle away from goal, on rushing keeper, he put it in the only place he could.

ok, he didn't quite get enough on it but no-one can say it wasn't effective.

great running off the ball too.

Back