• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs SCBC ****

Everyone blaming Conte is embarassing and pathetic.

How about look at our players.

We aint that good.

Better than Southampton, though. This lot are going down, with barely a whimper, and they outshot us, worked harder, looked better.

I deeply dislike the likes of Eric Dier stealing a living at Spurs for so long, I really do. But with a total of 172m spent this season and about ten players in since Conte took over, he should be doing better than this.

Why we didn't pull the trigger after Milan is beyond me, but every game he remains here for is one more game of absolute dogbrick. Every single team in the league looks better coached than this sorry lot.

I’m more tinkled off by the pathetic and ridiculous second goal we conceded so soon after going 1-3 up.

You cant legislate for what an utter clam the var official total utter fudging clam of a human being is.

But its those first two goals, one straight after half time and other straight after going 1-3 up.

That is on these players, they just are not good enough. Simple as that.

Who was it that made 2 defensive subs with 10 mins to go (incl injury) which prevented us getting out? I believe one of those subs conceded the pen.

And if they scored without the changes you are whinging that he didn’t get the subs on to go more defensive and see it out.

Pathetic revisionism.

Top managers like conte, pep etc need top players throughout the team.

You and others might not like it but that is the reality.

And if they scored without the changes you are whinging that he didn’t get the subs on to go more defensive and see it out.

Pathetic revisionism.

Top managers like conte, pep etc need top players throughout the team.

You and others might not like it but that is the reality.
It’s undeniable that Conte’s subs impacted the game today.

Back