• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs SCBC ****

Without a river I am clueless now to what has happened

ball bouncing around the box, fell to Sarr, who thought he had about 20 mins to clear it, finally swung a leg to kick it but someone had knocked it away from him then fallen over, no contact but the ref gave the pen anyway

VAR looked at it, showed there being no contact, but didn't overturn it

PEH is so up and down its fcuking frustrating. Senior player putting in amateur performances too often. Infuriates me

We should never have put ourselves in that position, and it was poor by Sarr, but that's never a penalty in a million years.

At the very best for Soton, it's an indirect free kick if tou go by the FIFA rules:

An indirect free kick is awarded if a player: plays in a dangerous manner. impedes the progress of an opponent without any contact being made. is guilty of dissent, using offensive, insulting or abusive language and/or action(s) or other verbal offences.

I hate the way we play..

3-1 up. Yes. That's great. It's been an even game against the bottom side. We are so passive. So defensive minded. We never grab a game by the throat ever. Just sit and wait for a moment and that's it.

I'm happy we are winning. But it's never easy or impressive is it.

You must be properly miserable now.

Back